Should I play Rating matches only?

You should play quick matches until you have enough experience with the mobile suit you want to take to rated matches.

Dont go to rated matches with a lower cost mobile suit than the cost limit.

Also tried to avoid going into 300 plus cost rated matches, Some mobile suits at that cost get more complex with more weapons.

If you get a winning strike while playing rated don't stop playing until you lose.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, predator086siren said:

You should play quick matches until you have enough experience with the mobile suit you want to take to rated matches.

Dont go to rated matches with a lower cost mobile suit than the cost limit.

Also tried to avoid going into 300 plus cost rated matches, Some mobile suits at that cost get more complex with more weapons.

If you get a winning strike while playing rated don't stop playing until you lose.

Thanks for the helpful tips.
Can you tell me more about "winning strikes", what's that? You gain extra rated points for winning multiple times in a row?

I would do the daily bonus and take advantage of your own/ally encourages there. 200-250 shouldn't be anything insane in earth levels at anything below B. Space is a different story, tho. It's harder to climb and lots of high level players are stuck at D so don't even think about getting the trophy via this route.

• Like 1

It is mostly about what MS you have available. My own 450 lineup is still lacking a good blue for example (good luck playing with a lv3 Zogok), where the common meta suits at high rank are stuff like Alex/Kämpfer, Gundam unit 4, BD 2/3s, maybe the occasional GM Custom. Gelgoogs, some Doms and G-lines still hold up but there are MS that are powercreeped out (like the Thunderbolt units and G-3 Gundam). Unless you get blessed by Gacha, the meta suits for higher costs are over 100K DP and the equipment is also expensive. For low costs the essential MS are cheap to set up, like GM Light Armor, GM Trainer, Zaku Cannon etc.Their custom part slots are also easier to optimize and getting slot expansion is only 1-2 enhancements. So the point is that the playing field is more even. Only few low cost units are overly expensive or unobtainable, like GM Night Seeker or the Recon Zaku, but they're not essential or even the "best" picks.

• Like 3