How to do heavy deliveries?

Radford999

I see a few standard orders have deliveries with cargo of up to 2500kg. Some at 1000kg and a few at 600kg. What is the best way to complete these? I’m just in the process of maxing out all facilities and see these heavy deliveries all of the time. But i always ignore them due to the fact that i don’t know how to do them. Thanks. 

23 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Ah ok. Where do i get a truck from? The mule camps? 

Some you'll find laying around, some you'll fine in mule camps (although mule trucks have less storage and low battery).

Best bet is to fabricate Lv. 3 trucks from cities and way-stations (Lv3 Trucks have the longest battery life). You'll also find vehicles stored in garages which were donated by other players that you can use.

It also helps to invest in roads too for longer heavy deliveries, as driving on them doesn't drain vehicle battery.

Some heavy deliveries don't need a truck though depending on the size and number of the packages you need to deliver. For those deliveries, equipping a power skeleton will increase what weight you can carry. But it only works if the package size lets you stack everything on your back. Then you can use strategically placed zip-lines to get to where you need to go.

Lv3 Trucks + roads are the best option in general though.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. Made a nice little road going  from lake knot city all the way down to south lake knot city and got those 2 knocked off in no time using the truck. 

I also see a lone road made on the map on the left side near the mountains. Probably made by someone else. Does the road stretch out to over there too? 

13 hours ago, Radford999 said:

I also see a lone road made on the map on the left side near the mountains. Probably made by someone else. Does the road stretch out to over there too? 

The road goes from South Lake Knot City to Lake Knot City on the right, and near Craftsman it makes a turn and goes across the left side till Mountain Knot City.

8 hours ago, ruscsi_da said:

The road goes from South Lake Knot City to Lake Knot City on the right, and near Craftsman it makes a turn and goes across the left side till Mountain Knot City.

Thanks i found it. I’ve built all roads now except 1 part near the mule camp on the left side of the map. It costs like 9,000 metal, 5,000 ceramics and 4,000 chiral crystals so i just left it. It’s not really a big deal to be honest since i will just go off road for 10-20 seconds.