XLordXNightmareX

Ok, this to me is ridiculous LOL

9 posts in this topic

So, when me and my boosting buddy got done with the standard and GTA car races, I then decided to move on to the cannonball runs to knock those out. However, I didn't actually know that the game puts me on free mode roaming during that race so I have to find me a suitable vehicle to drive with. Not only that but the checkpoints in those races are scattered in certain areas meaning they are non-linear which to me makes it that much harder to complete the race in a short amount of time. What exactly should I do to make that easier? Btw, sorry if I seem stupid or ignorant about this but I'm kinda trying to rush through this so I can at least try to knock off all the MP trophies on this "dead" game.

well, you need to pick up a car and win.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Haser, you just gotta find a car and finish them. It's been a long time since I played them, but I remember you could set the game to spawn more cars and pedestrians and such.

Aside from that, I personally enjoyed those races very much, they were very unique, unlike the usual races you do in any other games. I know there was one that was named Donut Dash, where you spawned in front of the police station and you had to get to every donut shop on the map, which was very amusing. But I can see how these would be a pain, especially if you're just trying to get the MP done, hang in there, it IS doable.

Just now, Letenko22 said:

Unfortunately I have to agree with Haser, you just gotta find a car and finish them. It's been a long time since I played them, but I remember you could set the game to spawn more cars and pedestrians and such.

Aside from that, I personally enjoyed those races very much, they were very unique, unlike the usual races you do in any other games. I know there was one that was named Donut Dash, where you spawned in front of the police station and you had to get to every donut shop on the map, which was very amusing. But I can see how these would be a pain, especially if you're just trying to get the MP done, hang in there, it IS doable.

I see. Good to hear!

In the time it takes to spawn, you can actually open your map and set a waypoint. Shaves off a few seconds at least 😀 I also picked whatever car I could find in the beginning, but as soon as I’d come across a fast car I’d immediately switch to it. Every little helps

11 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

In the time it takes to spawn, you can actually open your map and set a waypoint. Shaves off a few seconds at least 1f600.png I also picked whatever car I could find in the beginning, but as soon as I’d come across a fast car I’d immediately switch to it. Every little helps

Nice! I will definitely try that!

question : if I made videos of all the car spawns and shortcuts (making each race about 5 mins) would you bother watching them?...i'm asking because I thought about it but then thought that the time saved would just be spent watching vids so not really a time-saver in the end...

also, picking a faster car mid-race doesn't usually save much time for the average player in my experience...i've tested this before...the animation for getting out of your car and into a new one is 10+ seconds long, and that's if you stop right next to it...you won't make up that much time in a given race so stick with the minivan (or other crappy car) if it's all you can find at the start...haha...

26 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

question : if I made videos of all the car spawns and shortcuts (making each race about 5 mins) would you bother watching them?...i'm asking because I thought about it but then thought that the time saved would just be spent watching vids so not really a time-saver in the end...

also, picking a faster car mid-race doesn't usually save much time for the average player in my experience...i've tested this before...the animation for getting out of your car and into a new one is 10+ seconds long, and that's if you stop right next to it...you won't make up that much time in a given race so stick with the minivan (or other crappy car) if it's all you can find at the start...haha...

I guess I could watch it if I need further help on it. Besides, I'm sure you will do an excellent job on making that video guide 👍

23 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

Bambam already did so much for the Community with his guides and helping people out, I think this would be too much. 10 races à 10 minutes per class isn't that hard of a grind, and if you're really going for it, you can finish all races within 2 days. I'd appreciate your help Bambam with those vids, but I don't think its necessary