Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake 3 April 2020 in coming

DarkLordSHTR

My one complaint with the RE2 remake was that I wish they had left Mr. X for the B scenario, would have made a lot more sense when playing both characters but otherwise it was an incredible game, worth the wait and spending the money to get it on both PS4 and XBox One X (which I completed it on). 

Nemesis would be a far more challenging Mr. X- he moves much faster and has a rocket launcher. Can't wait to see how they implement him.

• Like 3

Seems a little early to me. I love Resident Evil as much as the next fan but ReMake 2 just came out this year. I'm not gonna count the Resistance project as a major release since there is always a side release with a main one. Plus if there's anything true to the ReMake 2 DLC leak, then it would be weird to do DLC and a third game at the same time, at least to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Seems a little early to me. I love Resident Evil as much as the next fan but ReMake 2 just came out this year. I'm not gonna count the Resistance project as a major release since there is always a side release with a main one. Plus if there's anything true to the ReMake 2 DLC leak, then it would be weird to do DLC and a third game at the same time, at least to me.

Games like Dying Light and Borderlands 2 have created DLC while the sequels were already in development at the sametime.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 3

It could be a little bit early, but considering that a few scenarie from RE2 could be used for RE3 Nemesis, one part of the development could be already be done.

I would definetely love to have a RE3:Nemesis remake, because it was my favorite of the series and somehow I was in love with Jill at that time. Also, the tension and the fear of having Nemesis behind you and trying to kill you is something I would love to experience in this generation.

Perhaps they could plan something to increase the duration of the game, I would suggest.

• Like 2

well of course they will make re3 remake, all they need to do after is remake the outbreak games along with dead aim or just port over them games with the online in the outbreak games being there along with maybe some kind of extra like trophy support for a plat and boom money will flow in like gold mark my words people will love a port or remake of the outbreak games.

The only thing I hope they fix is the button to get out of zombie grabs, just make it be press x or what ever button fast when grabbed to get out without taking dmg no bs knife breaks crap when used to get out of grabs and the need to find new ones and so on. If it has to be a knife make it where it gets put into the zombie and we have to get it back and that is it no bs breaking and so on as it would break knife only runs.

Also be nice if they don't mess about with the plot like they did with re2 remake as it made playing either story line kind of pointless as leon and Claire barely spoke to each other unlike the older one same with the whole mr x being in both a and b leon's and claires runs

Edited by KANERKB