Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake 3 April 2020 in coming

DarkLordSHTR

Something the game really needs is a manual flashlight. The game only triggers the flashlight automatically, and it's scripted only for certain areas. The way it is now discourages exploration, which is not what a survival game wants.

• Like 1

c33sYai.png

https://opencritic.com/game/8746/resident-evil-3

1 hour ago, ShadowReplicant said:

It's been a while since I played the original, but I don't remember it being that short

It was short, as far as i remember

1 hour ago, ShadowReplicant said:

I guess I'd rather play an amazing short game than a mediocre long one

True

7 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I think it needs to be remake.
Time will show that.

There are at least 4 games which should be remade before RE4 - Outbreak 1 and 2, Gaiden, Code Veronica. If I had the choice I'd remade Gaiden honestly. It has an interesting setting a bit of Nemesis vibe with the Tyrant chasing you on the ship throughout the game. I finished it on the Gameboy but damn it was a hot mess lol

1 hour ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Whatever one it is i think they should not CUT content of it like they did with RE3.

I'm actually surprised they decided to cut so much of RE3, which was already a very short game. I mean we're talking entire sections of the game: the park, the factory, the clock tower... I wonder what their reasoning behind that was.

• Like 2

They will surely have to release Resident Evil 4 on new consoles, like they always did. But for remake - can't imagine how cool all those locations for Veronica would look like. I remember playing revelation 2 for the first time, and that exactly second I couldn't figure out is this Veronica reimagined or a new game. 

Resident Evil 4 probably makes more sense at this point, 'cause wow shooting hordes of zombies, so popular:). Survival Horror died in this game for too long after its debut.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

4 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

I'm actually surprised they decided to cut so much of RE3, which was already a very short game. I mean we're talking entire sections of the game: the park, the factory, the clock tower... I wonder what their reasoning behind that was.

For me they took everything that make a RE different from some other TPS horror and that is puzzles and riddles. Tho this RE3 is stunning visualy and works well with the shooting gameplay he approach a lot of RE 5 And 6 the 2 worst RE games for me.

I feel we need either a remake of the side games of re games such as survivor 1 and dead aim and the out break games as they are somewhat forgotten but to be fair if we are talking about dead Capcom games maybe ask them to bring back lost planet and redo it with better controls

38 minutes ago, BlackSnake1435 said:

Ok, I already downloaded the game to my ps4, so now, everything I must do is waiting until I can start playing it tomorrow.

Hey, have a good time there.

I have made a terrible decision to preorder physical copy back then, so who knows when I'll see a game.

• Like 1