Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake 3 April 2020 in coming

DarkLordSHTR

2 hours ago, HummelsSmythe said:

Just saw the artworks, wow! Resi 3 is the only one I've never even played, I know so little about it. I'm glad they're remaking the whole series because I want to catch up! Some of those were too scary when I was a little girl ?

È un gioco pazzesco da quanto è bello. Io lo preferisco al vecchio RE2 (il remake lo devo ancora giocare)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

Another image leaked

JotvBm9.jpg

Not to sound creepy or anything, but I kinda want to see the bottom half. It's killing me to know whether they stuck with the skirt or gave her pants. Would be kinda cool to see it be a bottom half of a police uniform or something

As a kid I used to watch my dad play the first 3 resident evil games and dino crisis late into the night.  Even being that I was 5-6 years old I can vividly remember the Nemesis smashing through walls.  This was my favorite RE game to watch and I can't wait for the remake.

• Like 1

I cannot contain my hype. I'm so ready for this. RE2 was my GOTY. It's my favorite franchise. I can't wait to be chased by Nemesis running full speed at me with a rocket launcher with modern graphics. And people thought Mr. X was bad lol.

8 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Carlos looks like Rambo lol

More like Keanu Reeves in Bill and Ted ?

Anyways, Capcom is doing the right thing. Good to see the Resident Evil series is getting back on track again. If it will reach the same level as Resident Evil 2 Remake, we'll get a very fine game.

I'm not really a fan of Jill's new design, but I said that about Leon and Claire's redesign too when I first saw them. I changed my mind about them once I actually played RE2, so maybe I'll warm up to Jill's new design as well. That official artwork could just be an unflattering angle or something. Either way, considering how amazing RE2 2019 was, I couldn't be happier to see them give RE3 the same treatment. Nemesis is going to be more terrifying than ever! :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MyLastRide said:

I don't like the face of Nemesis. Looks stupid... His face looks weird.

Yeah same. I'm really glad that the r3make is pretty much confirmed but damn. Nemesis needs some sonic the hedgehog treatment here. He looks awful. Why does he have a nose? It was the first thing i spotted. Why does he have piano keys for teeth?

Jill looks ok, but i'm still not sure. Carlos looks good but needs a hair redesign. 

Plus side (and hopefully imo) we're getting 2 campaigns/scenarios? I wanna know what Carlos was up to before meeting Jill.

It's my 2nd fave resi after REmake so they better not screw this up for me lol