Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MidnightDragon

Easy way to get God-Like trophy

8 posts in this topic

You can easily pop the trophy for winning on Deity by creating a game and going into advanced settings. Set it to score victory and 1 turn. Then turn difficulty up to deity, play 1 round, and you should win. If not, I read selecting Rome should be enough, which I went ahead and did so. You will also unlock Game, Settler, Match and Machiavelli's Great Work. I did it and forgot to set it to Deity, so had to do it twice. xD 

Edited by MidnightDragon

On 11/23/2019 at 3:26 PM, MidnightDragon said:

You can easily pop the trophy for winning on Deity by creating a game and going into advanced settings. Set it to score victory and 1 turn. Then turn difficulty up to deity, play 1 round, and you should win. If not, I read selecting Rome should be enough, which I went ahead and did so. You will also unlock Game, Settler, Match and Machiavelli's Great Work. I did it and forgot to set it to Deity, so had to do it twice. xD 

Still works, just tried it out! You are a saint for this.

Does anyone know if this is still possible cuz i keep failing. Does anyone know an esier method

Edit

Nvm it did work took retries. But it did

Edited by D3me4-
Found solution

Posted (edited)

I tried it, but couldn't get it to work. So instead of using Rome, I used Russia and did a legendary starting position. It worked for me then.

Edited by DoodgraverNL

I tried it about 10 times with Rome and 10 times with Russia and it didn't work. Seems like it's fixed.

On 8/21/2020 at 8:24 AM, TajoniHD said:

I tried it about 10 times with Rome and 10 times with Russia and it didn't work. Seems like it's fixed.

Keep trying, I think the only way they could "fix" it is to remove the ability to set it to one turn. If I recall correctly, buying up tiles of land might help boost your score - I am not sure but where you settle your city will have an effect as well.  I.E. land desirability,  amenities etc, this is a largely random factor.