What Ending First ?

carrey23

On 11/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, carrey23 said:

Like the Title says, what Ending should i play First, is there an Benefit or something else for each Ending ?

If you DO decide to go for the best ending first, make sure you read about the secret ending and the EOS vestige. Don't restore them if you going for the best playthrough first.

For the best ending: Restore successor vestige before fighting them, then "talk" to them after the fight, Don't restore any EOS vestige and guide says leave at least 1 uncollected. Then beat the boss for good ending. After boss you will load the game just in front of him so then you restore all the EOS Vestige including the 1 that is uncollected and then beat him again for the secret ending.

I missed that and had to do 4 playthroughs.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Adaminho11 said:

can the game be platinumed in one playthrough using different saves at different sections of the game??

Not likely, there are technically 4 endings and with the vestiges it's pointless to try. You would be spending more time reverting saves and being weaker.  After your first run you can speed through your next 2 plays way faster. After I beat it the first time I think the last 2 plays took me less than 15 hours.

47 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Not likely, there are technically 4 endings and with the vestiges it's pointless to try. You would be spending more time reverting saves and being weaker.  After your first run you can speed through your next 2 plays way faster. After I beat it the first time I think the last 2 plays took me less than 15 hours.

oh yeah i forgot about the trophy that requires the 4 endings.

NG+ makes more sense as you mentioned.

Thank you!