Low Rider unobtainable?

ok it's probably not unobtainable, but there isn't any up-to-date info anywhere... not in the guide, and not on any of the 4 PSNP subforums

Low Rider
Get the lowest score rank on any song

getting 0 score doesn't pop it, and the lowest score (~5,000) doesn't pop it

People say you need like just over 500, but this doesn't seem possible anymore; ~5k is the lowest points i'm able to score

I don’t own Singstar sorry, but after doing a quick search on the net it seems you should choose a song, sing for about 10-20 seconds, allow the song to end and you’ll achieve the lowest possible score that way. Try scoring just over 1,000 or 1,500. That seems to work for most people.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

500 points is based on the old scorin system which ranged from 0 to 9999

Now it goes up to 2.8 million or even more, I was having a hard time for this trophy to pop (tried stopping singing in different moments from 5000 to 300k points), then I decided to do the shuffle trophy and Low Rider popped in the song Loser by Beck, from the Singstar PS3 Vol.1 (2007), I just left in front of the speakers and scored 375218 points.

So my advice for the ones struggling with this trophy at 200~250k is: go a bit higher and it should pop.

I'll test getting around this same score in M - Pop Muzik in the next stacks

• 2 weeks later...

Singstar does not count songs with a 0 score as completed (that's why you have to make sure the mic catches at least one note, when going for Musical marathon)

As for me I got the trophy on PS3 and PS4 by simply going "aaah" at the beginning of any song and then let it play on its own. 

I never had to reach a score of 200k and I did the PS4 one recently (with a score of 900). Seems to be kinda bugged, probably depends on the song you choose as well.