Hello, This is pablo trophy advice?

DrewFrostStormy

• 1 month later...
On 24.11.2019 at 4:32 AM, DrewFrostStormy said:

I already know the trick of having police off me and all for 3 days, but everytime I come close..The place is closed and wont let me do nothing. Is it I need a good amount of cash, or?

Do you remember how you got the trophy in the end? And also, what is the trick with the police? I want to return to this game soon and any help will be appreciated!

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2020 at 6:46 AM, det_gittes said:

Do you remember how you got the trophy in the end? And also, what is the trick with the police? I want to return to this game soon and any help will be appreciated!

I think the trick he might be referring to is when the police catch you, you can close the game and reopen it. It autosaves where you last were on the map and skips the encounter with the police and you just rinse and repeat until you get to your designated area.

What I did is exactly that and ignored the pay off the police option, whilst doing that I kept racing, doing jobs, and of course stealing/breaking into bikes. For me it popped after I finished a race. Hope this helps for now or in the future considering you most likely returned it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, remainpositive said:

I think the trick he might be referring to is when the police catch you, you can close the game and reopen it. It autosaves where you last were on the map and skips the encounter with the police and you just rinse and repeat until you get to your designated area.

What I did is exactly that and ignored the pay off the police option, whilst doing that I kept racing, doing jobs, and of course stealing/breaking into bikes. For me it popped after I finished a race. Hope this helps for now or in the future considering you most likely returned it.

Thanks for the tip, I've yet to return to this game but the advice should come in handy :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure if this is to late but this trophy can be done in 30 mins or less , I found this out as soon as you go to mars go to the nightlife district and go to club furniture and all you have to do is simply lose a race and when finished you will unlock the trophy for achieving max notoriety