How did my milestone change for no reason?

I planned to have my #15,000 trophy as the Elder Scroll Online platinum, which worked fine.

However now I notice that it has just changed, apparently 2 extra trophies before my #15,000 trophy appeared from nowhere but there is no trace of them in my trophy log.

I had no hidden trophies, no ps3 games unsynched, I checked multiple times my total amount of trophies before successfully get the targeted milestone, in fact I did TWD season two to quickly get some trophies and I intentionally stopped at 14,998, then went on ESO to plat it.

I am the only owner of my acc, no one close to me can use my acc in fact there are no new games/trophies in my profile I'm not aware of, my trophy log does seem to state that all the trophies in my profile are correct as I remember without any "intruder", my last ps3 game before the milestone was around 150 trophies before which I definitely synched.

So, how could have my milestone just change like that? I noticed that after synching a new recent ps3 game, another one, Aliens: Colonial Marines just went straight on the top like if I got a trophy there, but I didn't, is a game I have temporarily left and there are no new recent trophies.

Edited by VirtualNight

6 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

My ps3 synch is ultra slow but it was always enough to stop it at 10% to correctly synch everything.

Just make sure if the sync is stuck at 10% on the PS3 that you leave it for like another 30 min. It should work fine after the other syncs. Happened also to me from time to time. Just leave it syncing and it should go to 100%.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...