Competitor trophy

MarcancooL

4 minutes ago, MarcancooL said:

I got it me too, woohoo! Now let's hope this works... Then I will only need to win Ones tournament for platinum, but I clearly have a lack of skill in that game mode :(

That tourney is hard.  I have not gotten it either.  81 competitors but just 1 winner. 

22 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

I got it me too, woohoo! Now let's hope this works... Then I will only need to win Ones tournament for platinum, but I clearly have a lack of skill in that game mode :(

Just keep trying my dude - took me forever to get it, but just keep chugging along. The end result of getting the trophy on an overtime winner in the finals was oh so satisfying. 

On topic regarding the competitive trophy, in the competitive seasons mode, we would just have to play the min 5 games to get ranked to get the trophy, correct? I don't believe we have to win a minimum number of games. Thanks!

18 hours ago, tumsquared said:

Just keep trying my dude - took me forever to get it, but just keep chugging along. The end result of getting the trophy on an overtime winner in the finals was oh so satisfying. 

On topic regarding the competitive trophy, in the competitive seasons mode, we would just have to play the min 5 games to get ranked to get the trophy, correct? I don't believe we have to win a minimum number of games. Thanks!

Yup, competitive seasons give a reward to everyone in the ranking. If you play the minimal amount of games to appear in the leaderboard then you will get a reward and the trophy, normally.

20 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

Yup, competitive seasons give a reward to everyone in the ranking. If you play the minimal amount of games to appear in the leaderboard then you will get a reward and the trophy, normally.

Cool thanks and yeah - I just checked the ranking rewards (not sure why I didn’t before) but ranks 2000+ get rewards in Hut champs and 1000+ get rewards in the gwc qualifiers so that should count too. 

Yep, worked for me too!  I think I am going to play the next tourney, you get some nice rewards from it for those looking to build up their HUT team.

Just a few miscellaneous be a pro trophies left and then level 50 grind and one eliminator trophy (really the only difficult trophy).  We’ll see...

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, SquallLeonhaart said:

I just played a Honda tourney. There's no entry requirements + you just have to play 3 games. Fingers crossed. I hate HUT. EA ain't gettin my money from MT and good luck to people who supports this cancer.

yep, that will count.  I will probably play to get the reward packs even though I already have the trophy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just hope that it’s going to work. 20 hours till that season will start. Only this trophy left and trophy for free packages in HUT. If I’m not going to get a trophy I will throw my PlayStation out of the window ???

Edited by Faty_CZ_

15 hours ago, Faty_CZ_ said:

I just hope that it’s going to work. 20 hours till that season will start. Only this trophy left and trophy for free packages in HUT. If I’m not going to get a trophy I will throw my PlayStation out of the window 1f600.png1f600.png1f648.png

About that trophy for opening 100 free packs. Is it daily packs or any pack that you earn for free? If it's daily packs it sucks to have to log in for 100 days

• 2 months later...