criminally underrated game

had an excellent time with gem. superb voice acting even for someone like me who doesnt usually pay much attention to quality of voice acting

tons of content and a great challenge in the bonus dungeon

very long and fantastic story

great soundtrack

one of the first ps3 games ive bought

highly recommend it to any SRPG fan

hope we see more from this developer, i havent played this utawarerumono series yet but i plan on starting soon

Edited by MeteoraXV

wish it got ported to ps4, heard some good things about it. just don't feel like using my ps3 as much these days lol.

i have utawarerumono 2 and 3 in my backlog since earlier in the year, trying to decide at this point if i should just wait until the first game releases next year. although i hear the sequels are perfectly playable without playing the first one. i watched the anime last year which i believe takes place in the events of the first game. 

Edited by RJP_X
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Picked this game up from ebay brand new for cheap a few months ago and finally got round to starting it, it's really good as you guys say...

The Utawarerumono games are also on my to-play list, didn't know the same devs made this one.

In any case, I kind of get a Legend of Heroes Trails vibe playing this, the way the story is told, and I can't help but think of the Erebonian Empire whenever The Divine Empire is mentioned hahaha