Christmas Scavenger Hunt Giveaway Game! [Ended]

B1rvine

Thanks guys. I joined.

Don’t know if this is my favorite Christmas memory but I remember it quite well. It’s when our parents gave me and my brother a PS1 for Christmas. Been hooked on gaming ever since...

• Like 1

My favourite Christmas Memory is a Little bit sad but it put me in the realistic world of the adults :D 

I got some Money from my grandma and was so happy I could buy whatever game I want for my Gameboy Color (didn´t own a Playstation to that time). The other Christmas I get a game and sometimes didn´t even liked. I order on Amazon The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons and asked my mother every day if the post man delivered my order. After 1 week I realized that there are some dumb Things like release dates of games and you can´t get everything you see in the Internet :D  So I had to wait 6 months until I received my game and since then I looked Always on the release Dates of games ;) 

• Like 1

Thanks again for the giveaway mate, great gesture. ;)

I have loads fortunately for me, however as this is a gaming site, we’ll go with a gaming one.

I would say when my brother and I got our first N64 with Mario Kart. We got most of the neighbourhood round to our house over the festive period and literally played the game solid for like I said, the whole of Christmas, which added to the fun as we had a full house so the adults at the time all joined in too and we did a big racing comp. Great atmosphere, good times and proper good memories. :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Carol said:

I would like to participate, but I want to ask something about question 3. Does it have to be a picture of a full train or can it be just the train carriages (parts of a destroyed train, for example)?

Removed

Edited by PooPooBlast
Don't want to spoil the fun

8 minutes ago, Carol said:

I knew that by asking this, I would make my idea pretty obvious, but researching and answering train simulator games is not very original either! xD

Lol true. But yea it was best that I don't give away your answer because not everyone might get this idea even if it became somewhere obvious! And imo just PM op to not give any ideas! 

Good luck!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

Ok, I'm in.

What’s your favorite Christmas (or holiday) memory?

From recently, when I got a 10-pack of socks from my parents last year. I usually run short on them, and last X-mas was a complete surprise.

? ? ?

Edited by Ashbo

I see quite a bit of participation so far. Thanks and welcome! I’ll get to all your questions in a few hours after work. 

My general answer for now is : if the first thing that will come to my mind when seeing your answer is “yeah that’s a ____” then it’s an acceptable answer.

Edited by B1rvine