Christmas Scavenger Hunt Giveaway Game! [Ended]

B1rvine

Bonus: My brother still believed in Santa.  So my dad dressed up as Santa to put presents under the tree on Christmas Eve.  After a couple of drinks, he dressed up, placed the presents and was eating the cookies my brother had put out for the reindeer when our dog saw him.  Being not the smartest dog on the block, he attacked my dad, knocked him over into the Christmas tree, crushing the presents.  The commotion woke us up, and as we all ran to the living room, my brother in the lead (Santa!), as the dog made one last lunge for my dad, Santa pissed his pants.  One memory I still can't forget, unfortunately.

• Like 2

Bonus:

My favorite Christmas memory is very personal and is just something that warms my heart and makes me smile and sad at the same time. Hope everyone has one such memory too. The most important things in life are the moments that make it special. That some happen during Christmas time even better, as usually it's a time for sharing with the people you probably love most.

No, it's not entertainment related either, hope everyone else's isn't too.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

My favorite Christmas memory is when I got my PS4. We were on vacations on Christmas Eve and a friend gave me Uncharted 4, I didn't had a PS4, atleast I thought I didn't. I thanked for the gift and we kept exchanging gifts. 

At the end of my vacations, 2 days later, when I arrived to my house and went to my room I saw a brand new PS4 just laying on my bed. I felt like a kid again. My friends and family had planned this and were able to hide it so well. I'm so thankful to have them in my life

• Like 3

Damn, I thought I had a chance! Grats to Reckscollie though, I'm glad someone with such a wide game portfolio got it so have a blast and buy yourself something real good!

Also, sorry Sly ?. If it's any consolation, I was real close to picking your but I thought you would be way more popular and picked elsewhere (you can see where that choice got me...still love you too tho grimy).

Lastly, thanks B1rvine for putting this competition together as well as for all you do here! I had a ton of fun and I hope others did too.

To all of y'all, have a very merry Christmas, a merry Christler, and merr Chrismas

mL6QEp0.jpg

• Like 3

O damn. The goal was to give the most obscure answer possible? Lol. I thought you just needed 8 correct answers and than you had a chance to win. Note to self: actually read the entire giveaway rules next time.

Anyway, thanks for the giveaway and congrats to the winner!

• Like 3

Wanted to challenge Metro Exodus. I've circled what I thought were train cars. One's upright and the other's overturned. If I'm mistaken that these were train cars, then carry on :P

(This gives a hi-def look at the overturned one, and this gives a better look at both)

Also, what does the *(22) next to my name mean?

iNHijqb_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Alright - I can sort of see it now. Thought those were overturned buses or cars and they're covered with snow so it's pretty hard to tell.  I've updated your score.  The parenthesis next to anyone's name is the final score they would have had, if they had gotten the best possible score for any invalid answers. As such, you now have 22 points.

Most of the high ranking people haven't challenged the results -- so I'll go ahead and make @reckscollie the official winner. Congratulations!  I'll get that code out to you tonight when my family gathering starts to dissipate.  

Since we had 49 participants, just one shy from the 50 for the extra cash threshold, I'll do something a little extra. I'll give out two smaller PSN codes to 2nd place @DoctorDrPepper ($20 or $25 depending on what the store has, I can never remember) and a $10 PSN to last place @pokwey. The random drawing for $10 will happen after @Beyondthegrave07 spins his random wheel for people beating him.

Merry Xmas all again. Thanks again!

I drew my name and @Otonio_Bruno was the winner of the free PSN card.

Congrats and check your PM here shortly.

• Like 2