B1rvine

Christmas Trivia Giveaway Game! [Ended]

79 posts in this topic

Great idea, I'm digging it.

My favorite Christmas memory was watching my little sister accidentally erase a message "Santa" left recorded for her. :D

Thanks guys. I joined.

Don’t know if this is my favorite Christmas memory but I remember it quite well. It’s when our parents gave me and my brother a PS1 for Christmas. Been hooked on gaming ever since...

Best memory I’ve had on Christmas has been bk in 1999 I got my first Pokemon game and since then I’ve loved pokemon to bits ^^

Tag for PM later (I should go sleep now..). 

But I can leave my bonus answer now.. 

One of my favorite Christmas memories, that's actually gaming related was me, my brother and a cousin playing Worms Armageddon all night long (we stop after 5AM easily), when we were kids, so, this was probably 20 years ago.. 

Nice and interesting giveaway!

One of the best memories has to be the beginning of my gaming journey, getting a N64 with Mario and Pokemon Stadium! But also when my aunt put on a Santa’s costume, ate the cookies and put the presents on the tree while we were hidden to not “disturb” 🤣

My favourite Christmas Memory is a Little bit sad but it put me in the realistic world of the adults :D 

I got some Money from my grandma and was so happy I could buy whatever game I want for my Gameboy Color (didn´t own a Playstation to that time). The other Christmas I get a game and sometimes didn´t even liked. I order on Amazon The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons and asked my mother every day if the post man delivered my order. After 1 week I realized that there are some dumb Things like release dates of games and you can´t get everything you see in the Internet :D  So I had to wait 6 months until I received my game and since then I looked Always on the release Dates of games ;) 

That's a great giveaway!

One of my favourite holiday memories is when my father brought a puppy for Christmas, I was 9 at the time and it was my first dog ever.

Thanks for doing this!

Thanks again for the giveaway mate, great gesture. ;)

I have loads fortunately for me, however as this is a gaming site, we’ll go with a gaming one.

I would say when my brother and I got our first N64 with Mario Kart. We got most of the neighbourhood round to our house over the festive period and literally played the game solid for like I said, the whole of Christmas, which added to the fun as we had a full house so the adults at the time all joined in too and we did a big racing comp. Great atmosphere, good times and proper good memories. :)

I would like to participate, but I want to ask something about question 3. Does it have to be a picture of a full train or can it be just the train carriages (parts of a destroyed train, for example)?

The reucrring rule regarding single response, that just means as single sentence, right? Because single word answers are impossible.

26 minutes ago, Carol said:

I would like to participate, but I want to ask something about question 3. Does it have to be a picture of a full train or can it be just the train carriages (parts of a destroyed train, for example)?

Removed

Edited by PooPooBlast
Don't want to spoil the fun

5 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Removed

I knew that by asking this, I would make my idea pretty obvious, but researching and answering train simulator games is not very original either! xD

8 minutes ago, Carol said:

I knew that by asking this, I would make my idea pretty obvious, but researching and answering train simulator games is not very original either! xD

Lol true. But yea it was best that I don't give away your answer because not everyone might get this idea even if it became somewhere obvious! And imo just PM op to not give any ideas! 

Good luck!

Bonus Question's Answer: Getting a digimon scanner similar to the cartoon's version. (About the only fond Christmas memory I can recall.)

Edited by EcoShifter

Ok, I'm in.

What’s your favorite Christmas (or holiday) memory?

From recently, when I got a 10-pack of socks from my parents last year. I usually run short on them, and last X-mas was a complete surprise.

44 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

Ok, I'm in.

What’s your favorite Christmas (or holiday) memory?

From recently, when I got a 10-pack of socks from my parents last year. I usually run short on them, and last X-mas was a complete surprise.

😂 😂 😂

Edited by Ashbo

Thank you for the chance to win. Bonus question: Favorite Christmas memory would be when I got Donkey Kong 64. Id' wanted that game more than anything that year. I was so excited when I opened the present :) 

Edited by sealightbreeze

I like the idea of this.

Bouns question: When my bro got me Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands on my Xbox 360

Bonus question: I have many but for some reason one of my favorite Christmas memories is sitting on the couch at night while it's snowing outside, close to the fireplace and watching Scrooged with my grandma. 👦👌

Bonus Q: My Dad gave me a PS2 with a copy of Dynasty Warriors 4, a game that I didn't even know exist (at that time), and fell in love with that game. 

I see quite a bit of participation so far. Thanks and welcome! I’ll get to all your questions in a few hours after work. 

My general answer for now is : if the first thing that will come to my mind when seeing your answer is “yeah that’s a ____” then it’s an acceptable answer.

Edited by B1rvine

Bonus question:

When i got my ps2, all i had was that atv game with the openworld and the train (if you've played it know which game im talking about) but i was still amazed at the detail and would just drive around for hours.