DarkLordSHTR

Have the Online Trophies been removed?

8 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

10 trophies are missing from the ps4 version.

Have the Online Trophies been removed?

 

Yes, they have. Also, the trophies Ghostbusters Drinking Game ~ Nice Shootin', Tex ~ I'm a Ghostbuster, Not a Doctor ~ I Looked at the Trap, Rey are all silver instead of bronze.

5 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Yes.

 

But don't just take my word for it...

 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9746-ghostbusters-the-video-game-remastered

Damn, you beat me to it. I was looking at the PSNP page.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although they do plan to release mp at a later date. That is what put me off buying it yet again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Although they do plan to release mp at a later date. That is what put me off buying it yet again. 

I'd be willing to bet we never see mp.  Doesn't even make sense from a financial standpoint for them to add it so why would they?  If they added it at release maybe, but to add it a year or months down the road isn't like it's going to attract that many more players.  I just don't see it.  It wasn't a promise upon buying the game.  It is more of a rumor or something left open as a possibility. of course things like this happen if a lot of money has been made or they believe they will make a lot of money from doing it.  I don't believe that is the case so i'd say it will never happen.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I'd be willing to bet we never see mp.  Doesn't even make sense from a financial standpoint for them to add it so why would they?  If they added it at release maybe, but to add it a year or months down the road isn't like it's going to attract that many more players.  I just don't see it.  It wasn't a promise upon buying the game.  It is more of a rumor or something left open as a possibility. of course things like this happen if a lot of money has been made or they believe they will make a lot of money from doing it.  I don't believe that is the case so i'd say it will never happen.

Very possible. None the less I am happy to wait. I honestly keep forgetting about the game. Only reason I remembered was when I was out prezzy shopping yesterday and saw it in a shop. Surprised it even went retail and not just digital to be honest. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 11:43 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

Very possible. None the less I am happy to wait. I honestly keep forgetting about the game. Only reason I remembered was when I was out prezzy shopping yesterday and saw it in a shop. Surprised it even went retail and not just digital to be honest. 

It was a limited retailer exclusive in North America, could be the same in the UK.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.