MrTacoNinja

VR Question

12 posts in this topic

Can the entirety of this game be played in VR or only certain parts?

Not the whole game. It’s a stand alone level that you can do, just some mechanic testing and tutorial type play. It’s really good though 

I wish you could play the whole game in VR as that would be mint 

Thanks for the reply. If I could play the entire game in VR maybe then the nauseating amount of collectibles would be worth it. This game's a pass for me.

On 11/24/2019 at 4:25 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

the nauseating amount of collectibles

Honestly it's not a big issue, the maps are extremely small, you'll find the majority of them without even trying since most are close to where you need to go.

Edited by CaptHowdy_91

Maybe I'll snag it when it's cheap in the store.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

yea concerning collectables, when i had finished my playthrough i was only missing 2 pages and 5 moments, so that was no drama to mop up at all.

i loved the VR bit, shame there wasnt more VR content because it was really quite wonderful! as was the whole game  👌

Edited by esstee11

3 hours ago, esstee11 said:

yea concerning collectables, when i had finished my playthrough i was only missing 2 pages and 5 moments, so that was no drama to mop up at all.

i loved the VR bit, shame there wasnt more VR content because it was really quite wonderful! as was the whole game  1f44c.png

I was really, really hoping the entire game would've been in VR. I was disappointed to learn it wasn't.

So to get 100% on this game you now need a VR headset? Or can you play the VR level without VR?

29 minutes ago, InfamousDan- said:

So to get 100% on this game you now need a VR headset? Or can you play the VR level without VR?

To get 100% a VR headset is required.

This game is a gem that could have easily been GOTY based just on the storyline imo. Has some pretty heart breaking moments.

I'm not sure if this is even possible but someone on playstationtrophies.org suggested trying to shareplay with someone who has all the VR gear to get the 3 VR trophies. It's probably asking a lot but is anyone able to try this with me please? I don't have two move controllers.