Got the platinum today

kevomode

Well done! I managed to get the flying machine 100% sync on my first try somehow, it was the tank 100% that screwed me up. I tried for hours before I managed to get it because I couldn't settle on a strategy to deal with the turrets. At first, I was being cautious and trying to avoid being hit but eventually a more aggressive mentality worked out. Charged in at full speed and hit them before they can fire basically, it just took a few tries to get my accuracy right. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Well done! I managed to get the flying machine 100% sync on my first try somehow, it was the tank 100% that screwed me up. I tried for hours before I managed to get it because I couldn't settle on a strategy to deal with the turrets. At first, I was being cautious and trying to avoid being hit but eventually a more aggressive mentality worked out. Charged in at full speed and hit them before they can fire basically, it just took a few tries to get my accuracy right. 

Most folks sat in the doorway of the tank area and long ranged it since it can't shoot that far apparently that and ur behind the spawn wall

• Like 1

Oh man, that tank mission is a pain even when you know what you're doing. Multiplayer ain't exactly a walk in the park, either. It's ironic how the platinum isn't called "Master Assassin"--as is the series' wont more often than not--when it either ties or surpasses AC3 in difficulty. AC3 may have to be given the edge in that it's a glitchy mess.

Anyways, congrats, friend! :yay:

• Like 1

Speaking of AC3...

LOVE that game, but I was so upset to discover the Remaster really didn't fix any of the glitches that were left unpatched last gen. I see NOW why so many do not like that game. I had fallen so in love with it back in 2013 that I ignored them all then...but not in November 2019!

• Like 1

Well done! I'm working through it right now and hoping to get it before 2020.

I hope it stays Ultra Rare for a long time, as it's the only UR Platinum/Trophy of the series. 

Not too sure why though... The 100% synchronization missions don't seem so bad to me. Revelations is far worse. 

Congrats, I finished with mp 2 months ago and it was very tedious. We spent a lot of time finding people to play with because lots of people backstabbed us and left after they got everything, it's hard to find reliable players nowadays...

I'm not really worried about singleplayer stuff tbh, it doesn't look so bad and I plated almost all other assassin games so I'm used to it lol, I'm just not in the right mood to play AC right now ?

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Congrats, I finished with mp 2 months ago and it was very tedious. We spent a lot of time finding people to play with because lots of people backstabbed us and left after they got everything, it's hard to find reliable players nowadays...

I'm not really worried about singleplayer stuff tbh, it doesn't look so bad and I plated almost all other assassin games so I'm used to it lol, I'm just not in the right mood to play AC right now 1f62c.png

Mine is the PS4 version so luckily I didn't have to deal with that MP stuff. Making multiplayer trophies a thing is fucking retarded. Put them in a seperate category and don't make them needed for platinum ffs

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kevomode said:

Mine is the PS4 version so luckily I didn't have to deal with that MP stuff. Making multiplayer trophies a thing is fucking retarded. Put them in a seperate category and don't make them needed for platinum ffs

I agree with you, it's completely unnecessary for a SINGLE player game to have mp too. I mean if it's implemented well I don't mind, like in AC Unity, I played through all co-op missions with my bro and it was quite enjoyable actually.

• Like 1

Congrats. I was working towards it and then..... the trophies stopped popping. I know I was doing the requirements correctly because I kept receiving the uplay points unlocked popup but no trophy. I then saw that it glitched for a very small amount of people and the fix is to delete the game, redownload it, and start over. I was nearly done but because of it, I haven't had the willpower to go back to it.

• 1 month later...
On 26/11/2019 at 5:15 AM, kevomode said:

I wish Call of Duty did that, I should have a platinum I worked very hard on for WWII. 

I have just platinumed ACR and going straight through Brotherhood as we speak. There are still some nasty trophies in both games, even without multiplayer.