how long does it take to rank 50?

rockstarjazz

You can do it in about 25-30 hours if you just focus on opening the collector profession then focus on getting collectibles.

If you get all the collectibles 3 times, you should be 50. They reset everyday though so you'll have to pay attention to what ones you have and what ones you don't to get the full sets and not waste time on duplicates..

If you had like 8 hours a day, it could be done in 3 days. You could probably do it in two weeks with good time management.

3 hours ago, SoundDreams said:

It’s very boring like 40 hr farming police 

They nerfed that method and added better ways.

• Like 2

On 25/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

10 hours with glitches. They are probably fixed now though 

Any chance you could elaborate on that or point us in the right direction? I too wish to rank up quickly but not sure which glitches still remain and are best to use 

Edited by JWill_55

Find Madam Nazar and purchase the Collector's License from her. It is worth 15 Gold Bars and it is your ticket to earning level 50 very fast.

Use this site to locate Madam Nazar and all the collectable locations. I also recommend getting the shovel and the metal detector as soon as possible. Both are expensive, yet they will help you earn a lot of XP.

Use the site to go around and collect any kind of collectable. A collectable can do for 100 XP - 250 XP, and collecting a full set of a collection will grant you over 1000 XP. if you dedicate several hours of your time to locating these items for a couple of days, you'll most likely be finished with this trophy in a week.

That is how i got to level 50. Everything else in this game has a long grind. I firmly believe this is the only true way to level up quickly and legitimately.

30 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

@UnboundedCash99 so by the time you collect all the collectibles you will have ranked up enough? or do you have to do it multiple times?

I had to do another round and another half. Keep in mind that I started actually focusing on collecting around level 15 and did the other requirements for trophies. It will not take long at all.