Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Persona 5

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight

Persona 5 Royal

Don't think I'll get the Arena ones anytime soon tho unfortunately. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sign me up for Heartless Armed Angel as I got the Persona 4: Dancing All Night plat some months ago.

Also some seemed to mistaken the old Persona PP for this new one.

Edit: Now I'm confused which Persona PP is the current PP for Persona series?!

Edited by Leon Castle

30 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Sign me up for Heartless Armed Angel as I got the Persona 4: Dancing All Night plat some months ago.

Also some seemed to mistaken the old Persona PP for this new one.

Edit: Now I'm confused which Persona PP is the current PP for Persona series?!

This is the current one, you are fine. I really wish they’d lock the abandoned ones, so people don’t accidentally comment on them. 

10 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

This is the current one, you are fine. I really wish they’d lock the abandoned ones, so people don’t accidentally comment on them. 

The old Persona PP is locked now, it helps to remind the OP if he or she is still on PSNprofiles to lock it, there's still the matter of Dragon-Archon's PPs as they are more or less abandoned.

Just a question, will Shin Megami Tensei III be added here then it's out since that game and Persona series is part of the The Megami Tensei Franchise?

33 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

The old Persona PP is locked now, it helps to remind the OP if he or she is still on PSNprofiles to lock it, there's still the matter of Dragon-Archon's PPs as they are more or less abandoned.

Just a question, will Shin Megami Tensei III be added here then it's out since that game and Persona series is part of the The Megami Tensei Franchise?

Yeah, i saw it get closed last night. 

By that logic it should be as Persona 3 and 4 were still part of that series before they got a name change with Persona 4 Golden, and there is nowhere else for it to go.

If anything, it could end up as a special bonus reward. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

By that logic it should be as Persona 3 and 4 were still part of that series before they got a name change with Persona 4 Golden, and there is nowhere else for it to go.

If anything, it could end up as a special bonus reward.

Persona series is it's own series whlie part of The Megami Tensei Franchise and P3&4 might had "Shin Megami Tensei" part of title to help the "main" series sell

That fits better since it's a "Shin Megami Tensei" game and not "Persona" but is part of The Megami Tensei Franchise, Shin Megami Tensei series and Persona series is the only active Megami Tensei series plus Persona outsold the main series Shin Megami Tensei.

15 hours ago, jolienwinkler7 said:

I'd like to join :) 

I'm in The Great Seal and Light the Fire Up in the Night.

Added!

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I don't think I'll be putting Nocturne in the main rankings for this PP since it's not a Persona game. I could definitely see it as a bonus game though :)

• Like 2