Project Platinum Plus: Persona

MissShake

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

Hey I got a question will this ever get a all stack section as I am 6 platniums away from every persona stack? 

My dude they should create “mad god” tier for you haha, insane work man, I don’t know how can you even handle all of that

• Like 2

Guide 1/4 is currently ready.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Adachi | Marie | Margaret

I’ve set it up for you, so you can just copy/pasta the newer ones at a later date. 

Edit: If it isn’t too much trouble, could you add a counter to everyone on the list. For example in my case, there would be (6 Platinums) next to my name. It’d be cool to see who’s closer to achieving the Plat rank or moving up a rank.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 3:07 AM, LuckySIime said:

Hey I got a question will this ever get a all stack section as I am 6 platniums away from every persona stack? 

That's impressive! But no, there's no plans to add an all stack section as of right now

On 10/7/2020 at 9:02 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Guide 1/4 is currently ready.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Adachi | Marie | Margaret

I’ve set it up for you, so you can just copy/pasta the newer ones at a later date. 

Thanks for that, added now! As for the counter, I don't really have the time to visit everyone's profiles and getting their counts all updated manually, sorry!

On 10/3/2020 at 3:23 AM, Zenpai said:

Sign me up for Light the Fire up in the Night, I've since Platinumed the last dancing game.

On 10/10/2020 at 4:32 PM, F1nal said:

I would like to move up a rank as I have got the P5R platinum for 6 games now.

Added~

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MissShake said:

That's impressive! But no, there's no plans to add an all stack section as of right now

Thanks for that, added now! As for the counter, I don't really have the time to visit everyone's profiles and getting their counts all updated manually, sorry!

Added~

Ahh ok that's all good could I be added to the take your heart rank instead please

11 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

Ahh ok that's all good could I be added to the take your heart rank instead please

Added! I'll think more about adding the new rank though, now that it's been brought up. But you're our first Take Your Heart, congrats! :)

11 hours ago, enclosed-hairdo said:

10 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Added~

• Like 1