Persona 4: Arena
Persona 4: Arena Ultimax (100%)
Persona 5 Strikers
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight

Catherine
Catherine: Full Body

Should be everything except 'One More God Rejected' (Gimme a month or two).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hisuiryu said:

I might be picking up P5 Strikers in the near future, but it's hard to say when I'll get around to it for that sweet rank up...

In the meanwhile, now you've given me another reason to get back onto the Catherine wagon

I don't know when I'm gonna give Strikers a run either. I hear Musou and my mind kinda panics about what sort of grinding I'm gonna have to deal with...

Fun fact: that's part of why I made the rank, so I have an excuse to try and finish Full Body X)

Everyone up to here has been edited!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Muur1993 said:

P5 Strikers takes me to 7 (including regular Persona 5/Royal and P4D twice). So either 6 or 5 depending on how you count those.

P4D (Vita), P4D (PS4), P3D, P5D, P5, P5R, and P5S

You're at six and in the Light the Fire Up in the Night bonus rank as well!

• Like 1

Already started Persona 5 Royal. Got to Palace #1 and when I get the urge to infiltrate, I'll finish the palace and do a bit of grinding before I leave. Other things are occupying my time but I will be back to ruin Kamoshida, I promise. ;)

I guess if I am joining this thread, I am at the Welcome to the Velvet Room stage.

Edited by winter_bird_22

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, winter_bird_22 said:

I guess if I am joining this thread, I am at the Welcome to the Velvet Room stage.

On 6/17/2021 at 8:01 PM, victorrfuego said:

So according to this thread I would be in "The Great Seal"! I would love to be added!

Sorry for the wait, guys! I seem to have missed the notification for these posts. Either way you were both added!

• 1 month later...

Oh, I'd love to be added! 

I have Persona 5, Persona 4 Golden, P4 Dancing All Night, P3 Dancing in Moonlight and P5 Dancing in Starlight.

I believe that would put me at The Great Seal and also unlock Light the Fire up in the Night.

This gives me motivation to push Royal, Strikers And SMT Nocturne higher-up in my backlog list!

• 3 weeks later...

Please sign me up for Angel of Love. I also completed Persona 5 Royal since I was last here, but I guess that won't change anything lol.

Catherine: Full Body

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4: Arena Ultimax

Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Persona 5

Persona 5 Royal

Persona 5 Strikers

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys! TGAs brought us an announcement for a port of P4AU, which is really exciting for those of us that didn't get to play it on the PS3! It won't really change anything on this PP except give an additional list one can go for in P4AU but I'm still excited! Do you think we'll be hearing more about future Persona games on PS systems during the anniversary announcements? (Crossing my fingers for P4G on PS4... Or a port of any of the Persona games pre-P4!)

Add me under One More God Rejected! I didn't know SMT3 was added to the bonus ranks ?

1 hour ago, MissShake said:

Hi guys! TGAs brought us an announcement for a port of P4AU, which is really exciting for those of us that didn't get to play it on the PS3! It won't really change anything on this PP except give an additional list one can go for in P4AU but I'm still excited! Do you think we'll be hearing more about future Persona games on PS systems during the anniversary announcements? (Crossing my fingers for P4G on PS4... Or a port of any of the Persona games pre-P4!)

Personally I'm hoping any of these will be announced for the 25th Anniversary:

1. Persona 3 Remake (FES content with a FeMC route)

2. Persona 4 Golden console port

3. Persona 5 Arena

4. Persona 6

5. Persona 2 Duology Remakes

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sign me up for Golden is Unbreakable,  The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold, and Light the Fire Up in the Night. I have every Persona platinum except for Royal and Strikers.

Also I have Catherine and Catherine Full Body so sign me up for Angel of Love as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...