Anything I'm missing?

Maoistella

I got all the music sheets and completed all the puzzles (I got the achievement for it so I'm pretty sure I did), but when I open the map, the journey section still says "This place holds many secrets". Is it normal for it to say that or is there things I'm actually missing? The only thing that catches my eye is the book I can't lift up in the book room, the shelf with the broken handle in the loft room, and the ticking noise in the upper bushes of the rooftop. 

Hi, @Maoistella!

I took a look at your trophies, and the only collectible trophies you are missing are the ones for doing the following:

• I Believe: Go to the rooftop and stand just left of center at the edge of the giant hole in the back behind the stairs. Alice will then do a swan dive into the hole. 

• Mandoras: Go to the Stack Room and go through the broken wall to your left immediately as you arrive. Then walk along the path until you see a bush on your right with a yellow circle sticking out (It looks more like a lemon ...). This is the same creature that you pulled out to get the Rune Light. Interact with the bush to pull the creature out again. Then leave the room, return, and repeat the process. This has to be done three times to unlock the trophy.
Edited by InfinateEternity
  • Like 1