Trophy help

ConeWarrior

I'll add my input based on what I know so far:

Plant Hoarders - they definitely weren't respawning towards the end when I was going round 3 times trying to find literally any herb. I have a theory that the more common herbs (ie licorice and maybe one/two others) respawn if you sell them, that or the people who think they're respawning are actually in a slightly different spot each time.

Adept Angler - not sure if locations carry over or not, but the number of fish you catch definitely does (I kept track of the fish I caught on my NG+ in Excel).

Bailu Subquests - 9 is Ghost Buster Request (speak to a kid in sunflower grove after catching chickens with Sun) and 10 is Fabled Fabric Finder (Panda Pawn Shop owner).

High Score Master - there's an additonal arcade in Niaowu when you get to the area with Golden Goose gambling, same games but 'Mirace Shooter' replaces 'Nice Golf'. I'd love to know the specific requirements for this though, only the QTE and Wacky Mole games actually clearly state what the high score is.

Battle Master - it's the fighting in Rose Garden. You have 12 rounds with single fighters, 6 rounds with two at once, 4 rounds with three at once. I beat the 12 singles and either 1 or 2 sets of the pairs (can't remember) in my original game, in NG+ it didn't carry over and I did it all in a row at max levels. Would be interesting to know if repeating fights within the same playthrough counts though (it gives you the option to continue or start over if you leave the area and come back).

Capsule Hero - I have a spreadsheet with all of them except Car 2 & Chair if anyone knows those ones. There's so many it's proably easier if you ask what you can't find than me list them all. Most are obviously outside, a few are inside (bigger) stores, a couple are hidden away. I'm planning to do a proper guide with it all once I've got the plat myself to confirm it's all correct.

Technique Master - I'm pretty sure all the moves available to buy in Bailu were also available by skill exchange, so I wouldn't buy any here. Not sure myself how many there are exactly and how to get them all, as I know there's a couple you get for doing specific side things and I don't know if it's the only way to get them / how many are like this etc.

VIP - this is story related.

Grindables - I'd put wood chopping first because it's actually really quick to get to 1000 (you don't actually chop 1000, you can get a score of 100+ in one session) and it makes sure you have enough to buy the good fishing rod to earn the most from fishing (can't remember how much money you start off with). I'd also not buy things for the sake of it until after you have the money/token trophies, because you need to have those amounts physically on you to get the trophy. Buying the 1 yuan food items for the amount of food you need is definitely the way forward though (works out well from a cost vs health gain perspective too). I'd also hold off on things like capsules & buying moves where possible for the same reason.

• Like 2

On 26/11/2019 at 5:13 AM, Jaxelrod said:

Car 2 and Chair are behind the prize store in Paradise Lane... Where is Radio, Television and Keys?

Radio/TV - there's a gap between Cash First Pawnshop and Sushi Heaven (turn left out of promenade instead of right towards Vendor Street). Go through there and round to 'Short Break'.

Keys - outside Castle Pawnshop (final area)

5 hours ago, KamenRide_DcD said:

I already found 15 sub quest in Niaowu through ng+(i did not finished them all tho,i miss two),if there are only 15 quests,let me see if i can get the trophy at my ng++.I will report later tomorrow i think almost finish bailu at my ng++

Which sidequests do you have for Niaowu? I can cross-reference with my spreadsheet if you want to see if there's any I have that you don't. It's likely only one or two more if any & could save a lot of backtracking if it's one with a short time window.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StacFace92 said:

Radio/TV - there's a gap between Cash First Pawnshop and Sushi Heaven (turn left out of promenade instead of right towards Vendor Street). Go through there and round to 'Short Break'.

Which sidequests do you have for Niaowu? I can cross-reference with my spreadsheet if you want to see if there's any I have that you don't. It's likely only one or two more if any & could save a lot of backtracking if it's one with a short time window.

I would write the NPC where i get the sub quest:

1.a girl near the port ask you to buy four things

2.peking opera mask store little boy

3.hotel owner

4.Ren

5.Vegetable lady 

6.Fishing contest

7.instrument store owner

8.Lion smart ball little girl

9.Sushi heaven 

10.Tour guide at the harbor

11.book store little girl

12.barber shop

13.Linshiling at the shrine

14.herbs sellers

15.fortune teller

Edited by KamenRide_DcD
  • Like 3

Are the

39 minutes ago, ExistentialSolid said:

High-Score Master - To get this trophy, it appears that you need to achieve a high score on EVERY one of the machines in which achieving a high score is possible (there are a total of 20 machines). There are 3 arcade games that you can achieve a high score in: "Wacky Mole", "QTE Title 2", and "Excite QTE 3". These games only appear in the arcades across the game, one of which is located in Bailu Village while the remaining two are located in Niaowu. Simply get a high score on each one of these machines in the game and you should net the trophy. I will list below each of the machines in the 3 arcades that you need to set a high score on:

Bailu Village Arcade in Panda Market: 2 "Wacky Mole" machines, 1 "QTE Title 2" machine, and 1 "Excite QTE" machine.
Niaowu Arcade near Hotel Niaowu: 3 "Wacky Mole" machines, 2 "QTE Title 2" machines, and 2 "Excite QTE" machines.
Niaowu Arcade near Golden Goose: 5 "Wacky Mole" machines, 2 "QTE Title 2" machines, and 2 "Excite QTE" machines.

Good luck everyone :D 

There are Machines where you drive a car and the Police is chasing you. Do you know are these needed for High-Score-Master? Thanks.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

There are Machines where you drive a car and the Police is chasing you. Do you know are these needed for High-Score-Master? Thanks.

Those are not necessary for High-Score Master. In "Highway Star" the game appears to end as soon as you either reach 300 miles or are caught by the police. High scores are not posted. Other mini-games present in the arcades like "Miracle Shooter" and "Chobu-Chan Fighter" are also not necessary for the trophy since you cannot get a high score in them. I will edit my post to help clarify that. 

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Those are not necessary for High-Score Master. In "Highway Star" the game appears to end as soon as you either reach 300 miles or are caught by the police. High scores are not posted. Other mini-games present in the arcades like "Miracle Shooter" and "Chobu-Chan Fighter" are also not necessary for the trophy since you cannot get a high score in them. I will edit my post to help clarify that. 

Thank you, i tested it by myself and thank to Suzuki-San, the Racing Game is not needed for the Trophy. I am always to slow in my car.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StacFace92 said:

new update,total 15 in Niaowu,10 in Bailu,1 in Old castle,that's all,if you finished them all carefully you should get the trophy(like the sushi one ask you for three ingredients and u have to bring them 3 total)

I got the trophy 10 Missions in Bailu.15 missions in Niawou you will get the trophy before reaching the old castle at the end of fortune teller subquest.

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Are the

nope. only the ones with High Scores.

On 27/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, KamenRide_DcD said:

I would write the NPC where i get the sub quest:

1.a girl near the port ask you to buy four things

2.peking opera mask store little boy

3.hotel owner

4.Ren

5.Vegetable lady 

6.Fishing contest

7.instrument store owner

8.Lion smart ball little girl

9.Sushi heaven 

10.Tour guide at the harbor

11.book store little girl

12.barber shop

13.Linshiling at the shrine

14.herbs sellers

15.fortune teller

I did 1,2,3 and activated the 4, but I have two blank pages on the clipboard, I'm not in order? It is complicated to know where to go and when to go xD

Edited by Siriodorione

3 minutes ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Niaowu Subquest Guide -- All 15 subquests available in Niaowu are detailed below. There are spoilers so beware. I have listed them in the order that they appear in Ryo's journal.

Wagon Bus - Speak to Wang Shangui who is attending the Funny Masks stand to begin the quest. He will request a Wagon Bus capsule toy from the Car Series. The Car Series set of capsules is located on the outside wall of the arcade close to Hotel Niaowu. Once you have the Wagon Bus toy, return to Wang Shangui to complete the quest.

A Wise Purchase - To begin the quest, go to the area in the port where you disembarked from the boat and you should see a woman in blue named Xing. She will request 4 items and ask that you collect them for as cheap a price as posssible. Below are the 4 items and a cheap place to purchase them from:
Blue fan - Traveler's Goods
Xiaolongbao - Crazy Dim Sum
Monk Fruit - The Fruit Basket
Niaowu Walker - Dusty Pages

Catch the Skipper! - Ma Jialing at the front desk of Hotel Niaowu will ask you to collect the hotel fee of a client that skipped out on the bill. You can find the client right behind the forklift warehouse. He will fight you when you encounter him. Simply defeat him and return the bill to Ma Jialing to complete the quest.

Ren to the Rescue - Ren will roam around the area near Hotel Niawu once you first encounter him in the story. Speak to him to begin the quest. Go to Tough Guy Herbs where you will find an Almond Mushroom on sale for 50 yuan. Purchase the mushroom and return to Ren in the area near Hotel Niawu. He will later appear outside the Peace of Pawn shop. Speak to him again to complete the quest.

River Fishing Festival - Speak to Tang Yingqiu at the Get River Fish shop to begin the quest. Starting at noon, you will need to catch the most fish by 3 PM to win a competition. I recommend renting the most expensive equipment and going to the fishing spot to the left of the Liu Jiao shrine entrance (small and very rocky fishing area). While fishing, reel in immediately after you cast out to both lure the fish towards you and minimize the amount of line you need to reel in (this technique is fast and will also work for Angler Extraordinaire). I needed to catch 17 fish but this number might vary. Speak to Yang Yingiu again at 3 PM while carrying the most fish to complete the quest.

Vegetable Vigilance – Speak to Shi Zirou at the Villiage Vegetable stand to begin the quest. You be asked to find a termite mushroom. One can be found to the right of the Peking Duck House. Return to Shi Zirou with the mushroom to complete the quest.

Ryo Plays Cupid – Speak to Zou Leyong from Beats of Rage to begin the quest. He will ask you to find out the interests of Hua Shengling at the Cake Shop next door. Speak to her to find out that she likes flowers. Speak to Zou Leyong again, then proceed to Nihao Flowers and speak to Fan Xiaoru to learn about the Dreaming Maiden Flower. One of the flowers is located next to the fishing spot right across from the Get River Fish shop. Return to Zou Leyong with the flower to complete the quest.
Pink Panda of Happiness – Speak to Lang Baodong at the Lion Smart Ball to begin the quest. She will ask you to find a pink panda. The pink panda can be won at the Lucky Hit stand near Hotel Niaowu. Give the pink panda to Lang Baodong to complete the quest.

Pink Panda of Happiness – Speak to Lang Baodong at the Lion Smart Ball to begin the quest. She will ask you to find a pink panda. The pink panda can be won at the Lucky Hit stand near Hotel Niaowu. Give the pink panda to Lang Baodong to complete the quest.

Guilin Roll Creation! – Speak to Jiang Youqun from Sushi Heaven to begin the quest. They will ask you to find 3 ingredients ideas for sushi.
Ingredient 1: Speak to Zhu Qinmeng at the Peking Duck House for “Peking Duck.”
Ingredient 2: Speak to Ooyang Ming at the Fruit Basket for “monk fruit.”
Ingredient 3: Speak to Fan Xiaoru at Nihao Flowers for “sweet olives.”
You may be able to skip ingredients 1 and 2 by repeatedly speaking to Jiang Youqun for quest details until she tells you about flowers. Regardless, report to Jiang Youqun once you have “sweet olives” and make sweet olive sushi to complete the quest.

Niaowu Tour – Speak to the tour guide Wu Xiuming at the Ferry Terminal to begin the quest. He will ask you to find 6 flags.
Flag 1: Found on the pier where you disembarked from the boat.
Flag 2: Found in Vendor Avenue across from Buddha Heaven.
Flag 3: Found on the path to Hua Xiao Temple.
Flag 4: Found to the right of the Liu Jiao shrine entrance.
Flag 5: Found behind the second section of Liu Jiao shrine.
Flag 6: Found to the right of the Golden Goose.

Hidden Treasure – Speak to Bai Zizi from the Exotic Books bookstore stand to begin the quest. She will ask that you retrieve her doll from Wei Demin. Find Demin to the left of the Blue Skies Gallery on Vendor Avenue and speak with him. Next, proceed to the empty lot near the entrance of Vendor Avenue where you will find a Yellow Panda on top of a crate. Return the panda to Bai Zizi to complete the quest.

Makeover Girl – Speak to Shi Weimin from Stonehead Haircuts to begin the quest. He will ask you to find a woman willing to model a new haircut. Speak to Myao just outside of the Golden Goose. A cutscene will play of Myao receiving a haircut and the quest will be completed.

Stolen Sutra – Speak to Lin Shiling at Liu Jiao shrine to begin the quest. Go to the Golden Goose and speak with Ren. Next, proceed to the Cash First pawn shop and speak with Peng Junjie. He will charge you 200 Yuan for the stolen goods. Pay for and receive the stolen goods and return them to Lin Shiling to complete the quest.

Troubled Drug Store – Speak with Pan Zhiyao from the Healthy Drug pharmacy. He will request 3 herbs: huang qin root, coptis root, and de huang root stalk. The de huang root stalk is exclusive to this quest and is found in the gated area next to Hotel Niaowu near a boulder. The huang qin root and coptis roots can be found in Duck Heaven and elsewhere throughout Niaowu if you do not already have one of each. Once you have the complete set, return to Pan Zhiyao to complete the quest.

The Greatest Fortune - Speak with Shi Jiesheng at the Lucky Number Fortunes shop. Go to the Snowman Ice Cream shop in New Paradise and you will encounter two thugs. Beat them up and return to the fortune teller to complete the quest.  

thank you very much :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I did 1,2,3 and activated the 4, but I have two blank pages on the clipboard, I'm not in order? It is complicated to know where to go and when to go xD

Don't worry, for whatever reason there are blank pages both before and after the "Ren to the Rescue" sidequest. I suspect it was either rushed or unfinished in some way. You haven't missed anything yet.

4 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

thank you very much :) 

You're welcome! Good luck!

Edited by ExistentialSolid

2 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I only need 3 techniques: spiral cut, mealstorm strike, eclipse kick.

I would like to buy them like I did with almost all the others but I can't find them. Will a new store be unlocked at the end of the game?

You can get them from exchanging other sets^^