Next Minecraft Trophy Update Date?

wawarushi

The devs usually don't give more than a few days notice for most of the major patches and sometimes we don't get any notification only minutes before it arrives, thus it's not uncommon to only find out about a patch when the download notification appears on your PS4. The last patch we got, was in September of this year and the devs have said virtually nothing about their future plans for the PS4 version of Minecraft - beyond a rumour that they're working on making the 7 Seas trophy easier to get (though they would have to actually fix it first so the bloody thing actually pops). 

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Probably with the next major content release. Which is usually a few months after other platforms get it, and they don't even have it yet so not anytime soon.

Pretty sure it's the Nether / mountains rework. 

They might give us something small between now and then (bees possibly?) But who knows.    

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

They might give us something small between now and then (bees possibly?) But who knows.    

Or they could just patch "Sail the seven seas" Trophy haha I managed to get it with downgrading method but I see lots of people struggling with it daily lmao

I really hope they don't add something annoying but you can use creative exploit anyways lol

6 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Or they could just patch "Sail the seven seas" Trophy haha I managed to get it with downgrading method but I see lots of people struggling with it daily lmao

They'll probably patch that with the next skin pack patch. No trophies with that though so I didn't think that's what the thread was looking for lol.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes. The limit is 128, then the devs have to either stop adding trophies or request permission to make an Additional Expansions list e.g. like what Dead by Daylight, Hitman 2 and Train Sim World have done.

Xbox didn't get the memo. I'm doing the Update 14 achievements in Forza Horizon 4, and when I'm done I'll have 139 achievements in that game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Xbox didn't get the memo. I'm doing the Update 14 achievements in Forza Horizon 4, and when I'm done I'll have 139 achievements in that game.

Sony and Microsoft have very different rules when it comes to how the Trophies and achievements are handled, thus you will never see a Sony game with more than 128 trophies in a single list.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Sony and Microsoft have very different rules when it comes to how the Trophies and achievements are handled, thus you will never see a Sony game with more than 128 trophies in a single list.

Indeed. Xbox also require a minimum of 10 achievements on any base list, Sony doesn't appear to have a miminum requirement. 

• Like 1