Is this game worth buying?

ZoutjeNL

Hey All,

Now with Black Friday right around the corner and spotting a nice physical version with a nice discount I was wondering if this is worth buying. I read that there is an atrocious grind with a lot of RNG involved. As good and fun this game looks at first this might be off-putting going for the platinum. I was wondering in your opinion if this game is worth buying? I especially appreciate people that obtained the platinum as they have good insight what to expect. Thanks. 

RNG? Why? Where? RNG is in "Injustice 2". 

This one is a super easy, straightforward platinum, where half of the job is being done by AI. Grind is WAY MUCH "smaller" than X or 9.

The only issue is, that trophies are "moody" (due to the servers) and can pop long after fulfilling the requirements.

Worth  -> Easy plat and relatively fast one.

Not worth -> Annoying plat due to "moody" trophies.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

There is some grind with the 250 towers trophy plus the intros and win poses but it's not that bad really. I couldn't be bothered to get the MK9 or X Plat (well, 1000G for X since I played that one one on Xbox) but I enjoyed getting all the trophies in this one. The game is a lot of fun so I say go for it. 

Edited by Killbomb

As @Smashero said, some of the trophies are “moody” and can sometimes pop long after the requirements have been met, for example, the play 50 kasual matches trophy popped during my 111th match, other than that its straightforward and easy, go for it!

Edited by Property_Damage