Side Quests not appearing

Am4z1n9_AZ

The following side quests are not appearing for me.

Capsule Toy Quest

The Biggest Catch

Future Dream

Fabled Fabric Finder

I'm guessing you have a limited time window to do these side quests as far as in game days or certain story events open/close these side quests. Because these four side quests are not showing up for me, hopefully it's not down to the game glitching on me which I would be really disappointed in.

What point in the story are you? The Biggest Catch is an early subquest (I missed it on my first playthrough because I didn't even find the fishing place in time) and Fabled Fabric Finder is right before you leave Bailu, so I wouldn't be expecting them to trigger around the same time.

Afraid so, the capsule toy one starts before you get to the panda mart area but is available till you get there at least as you need a capsule from there.  The biggest catch is almost straight after this, as soon as it lets you walk to the big lake.  Future dream was around the time you look into the verdant bridge I think.

What do you mean? Are you saying that if you spent several days in one area that by the time you get to a certain area, quests won't appear?! I've barely started the game but I have used a few days already just picking up herbs and chopping wood.