Can't find orders to do for First Prepper and Veteran Porter

boldtext

1 hour ago, boldtext said:

I just wait 12 hours and redo their miscellaneous ones. Do you know where else to find orders for them?

While ziplining doing other mission scan  and look around to look for lost cargo. Deliver them a piece of lost cargo and rest, read the email they send and give them lost cargo again.  Only took me like 5 pieces of lost cargo to level veteran this way.

Places I found veteran cargo are right by his base, Down the hill from his base near Timefall farm, Near the weather station and near heartmans lab.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 2

There is no Lost Cargo for First Prepper, but it only takes 5 Deliveries to max him out. He has a couple orders to retrieve Medicine and such from Mule camps, also I think Timefall Farm, Craftsman and Weather Station has deliveries to First Prepper.

Its easy for Veteran Porter, there's Lost Cargo and lots of Deliveries.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:01 PM, Nitemares----- said:

There is no Lost Cargo for First Prepper, but it only takes 5 Deliveries to max him out. He has a couple orders to retrieve Medicine and such from Mule camps, also I think Timefall Farm, Craftsman and Weather Station has deliveries to First Prepper.

Thanks for this on First Prepper. I was looking for Lost Cargo and wasn't finding. He is my last one to join.

• Like 1

On 02/12/2019 at 5:01 PM, Nitemares----- said:

Yes there is. It's just rare (plus it only started appearing in my game after he agreed to join the UCA, at around 3 stars)

DEATH-STRANDING-20191206193053.png

4 hours ago, RogerFH said:

Yes there is. It's just rare (plus it only started appearing in my game after he agreed to join the UCA, at around 3 stars)

DEATH-STRANDING-20191206193053.png

Well at that time there's absolutely no reason to deliver, because just 1 standard delivery gives you a full star, doesn't really help if it appears after he joined. I think what people are having problems with was finding deliveries to level him up from the start. Veteran Porter and Novelist's Son both had Lost Cargo outside their shelter, they wouldn't interact until you delivered, but had plenty of Standard Orders once you did. 

On 11/28/2019 at 6:42 PM, FinalRevival said:

My first cargo for Veteran Porter was right next to his shelter. Right across the shelter entrance. It showed up in my scan.

Same. Sometimes there were two around this little area.

As for the First Prepper. I think the first order I did for him was from the Mountaineer or mountain knot city. Possibly.
After that it was just loads of lost cargo near the Spiritialist, Mountaineer, and that BT field at the base of the mountain.

On 2/12/2019 at 9:01 PM, Nitemares----- said:

So to reach max connection with the preppers it's more appropriate to do Standard Orders for them? And not by deliver them only the lost cargo you can find around the whole map? I mean, in order to not glitch by myself the "Best Beloved" trophy...

I have opened a topic about this:

For First Prepper, I haven't found lost cargo. I have gotten Standard / Premium Orders from Doctor, Weather Station, Timefall Farm and Craftsman, and sometimes he has one for himself.
I've got a zipline route set up with other players in the mountain areas, so I select the Premium option to maximize how many likes I can get from him, then just zip around with the heavy, fragile or time sensitive orders and get high ratings. Good luck out there.

5 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

So to reach max connection with the preppers it's more appropriate to do Standard Orders for them? And not by deliver them only the lost cargo you can find around the whole map? I mean, in order to not glitch by myself the "Best Beloved" trophy...

No, I have no idea why he's saying that. Every piece of cargo helps, sometimes more or less than others (because some preppers have some kind of "story" that you have to follow in order to progress their stars, so you need to rest and read their emails).

Edit: But I also did not understand why are you overcomplicating it by avoiding the standard orders?

Edited by RogerFH

18 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Any order, Lost Cargo helps tremendously, but for the First Prepper just do Standard Orders. Also only deliver Lost Cargo you find on the map, not by other players, because you'll only get likes.

• 2 weeks later...