PSN activity log not show the friends I make

Zaros-QC

Hello as the above title says, since september each time i added a user and accepts my friend request or someone else added me and i accepted it my activity log doesn't show the friends I make but also  i can't the friends my friends have made, im not sure if sony removed this feature since september but in any case i would like to know any info you can share.

Same thing happened to me around the same time. I used to think maybe once you reached a certain amount of friends it just stopped generating new friends notifications, but I'm never seeing them from anyone anymore, so my best guess the entire feature may have been deemed OBSOLETE and summarily DELETED.

They still show up on the Vita friends feed, though ?

39 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

Same thing happened to me around the same time. I used to think maybe once you reached a certain amount of friends it just stopped generating new friends notifications, but I'm never seeing them from anyone anymore, so my best guess the entire feature may have been deemed OBSOLETE and summarily DELETED.

They still show up on the Vita friends feed, though 1f914.png

Really? so i can see if a friend has made new friends from september until today?