Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meepy-

Meepy-'s Dispute

15 posts in this topic

Meepy-

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Reason for being flagged: "Platinum get so fast.100 hours playing trophie get after only 16 hour 5 min 48 sec."

I let the game run without popping any trophy so that I could accumulate the playtime without the possibility of finishing everything before reaching 100 hours. You can back out to the main menu any time during a battle and save to do this. Trophies do not pop in this game either until after a battle is finished.

Edited by Meepy-

Honestly this is something that would need to be shown or replicated. This game is known for being an easy 200+ hour beast of a grind, and you cut the first fastest time here by half. If I remembered more I'd be able to say more with confidence but I'm not surprised this was reported. If it turns out you can in fact set the game up like this I'm surprised there aren't faster times up there because you seemed to have been able to set up the grind in this game to look like it's nothing. I know if you die during a battle you have to redo the requirements but I don't know if the same applies if you back out on your own.

Hopefully more people with experience in this game will post. You're obviously a fellow Musou-styled game fan so at the very least if someone was going to figure out a way to cut down trophy popping time it would be someone well versed in these games.

21 minutes ago, Meepy- said:

I'm not sure how one would be able to showcase innocence in this situation, but replicating it would take a long time if someone just wanted to test out anything I have to say. The trophy guides for this game don't even list the best methods for a lot of things. I did the absolute most possible stuff I could do without popping any trophies. There is a lot of things you can do to cut down on the time a lot. My playtime was probably around 50-60 hours by the time I started idling to boost my playtime a bit. I didn't sleep for more than 3-4 hours at best while going for the platinum to achieve such a time. I'll try to explain it as best I can and answer any question someone may have.

The trophies in this game all come down to doing specific things in battle, accumulation related stuff and completing characters story mode, as I'm sure you know since you've played the game before. Most of these can easily be avoided if you are careful with how you play, especially the 500 combo trophy which is practically a given if you use a basara attack on a group of enemies. I avoided this by only using basic attacks and in the odd situation where I did accidentally do it, I'd quit back to the menu so it doesn't register. The same applies to all the other "end battle with x" trophies, just avoid doing them.

A big factor to saving time was collecting materials so that I could make the items I needed and prepare for the stuff in later levels I had not unlocked yet. I wrote down every material that was required of each so that I could keep track, and how many battles I had done so that I could stop at 99. This allowed me to progress with a lot of the near-best items for an easy time, including the items that multiply your XP to avoid level grinding. I even had Mitsuhide at level 99 and all his weapons before actually starting to go after the trophies. Keep in mind, you start with free mode unlocked so you can do all the story modes up until their last stage to unlock the majority of the stages, which is what I did to grind out as many materials I could and have them ready to all be completed, which would explain the few minutes timestamps between a bunch of the first story related trophies and 100 battles completed among the first trophies to be obtained.

Having all these things done, the only stuff left to do is complete all story mode paths, grind the remaining materials, get all weapons and max all characters. Maxing all characters came naturally by playing on hard mode with the XP multiplier items I had already grinded for, so that's self explanatory. Most of the weapons you'll get naturally if you play on each difficulty for every character, since you have to 2-4 runs of a characters story mode anyway for all the paths to be complete.

Thank you for your input and if you have any other questions or doubts, feel free to ask.

To be honest if nothing else in your profile is in doubt, and others come to say that despite being the weirdest thing anyone can do for this game that set up is possible, chances are you'll be unflagged. Personally I just found it very weird because this game...it just won't be platted in under 100 hours lol. (which you've pretty much said took you over that simply because of prep before trophy popping.)

I won't lie, everything you described sounds possible since trophies do pop at the end of a battle, but I just don't remember enough of the game. -_-

28 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

if nothing else in your profile is in doubt

Well, she actually has 10 reports against her. Some are likely wrong, but I know some are likely correct too. There's quite a few games Meepy has 5 - 10x the speed of second place, and I've been informed she's been removed on other sites because of these titles, using the "family member" excuse.  

I personally haven't approved any of these latest flags (due to my new job and the contest I'm running) so I'll review this in a day or so.

Edited by B1rvine

19 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Well, she actually has 10 reports against her. Some are likely wrong, but I know some are likely correct too. There's quite a few games Meepy has 5 - 10x the speed of second place, and I've been informed she's been removed on other sites because of these titles, using the "family member" excuse.  

I personally haven't approved any of these latest flags (due to my new job and the contest I'm running) so I'll review this in a day or so.

What they described would be easy enough to try and replicate, it's just a massive amount of time and you have to be careful not to pop anything. I don't have the game anymore nor the notes I took down for it because I work my notes to deletion. Meaning I note down totals and keep subtracting until I hit zero and then delete the entire file. (anyone who plays Musou styled games will/should have tons of notes of what they're doing because these games can require a fuck ton of info to remember lol.)

As for the family excuse, it doesn't bother me any. I've stated numerous times in the forums my bro plays plenty of the games on my profile so I know my account has been combed through at least a few times lol. (I know it doesn't really matter here because we aren't #1 fastest for anything, I'm just stating that some of us do play games on the same profile. Although the jackass everyone sees here in the forums is all me. :D)

I don't have many games done with Meepy- like those above, but while boosting with her Operation7 Revolution her endurance on the boost was insane, way over 10 hours in a row on the same type of boost the whole time (and my only experience with such a boost rush), keeping her rythm was impossible for me and had to give up after a lot of time in a single day (basically I'm the only reason for why she couldn't be the fastest achiever there); this to say that her perseverance and endurance are not common so she can annihilate any game in terms of speedruns and I don't have any doubt her list is fully legit with several speedruns carefully planned; not popping a single trophy intentionally in order to target the fastest achiever is a known trick so this should be definitely unflagged; those 10 reports should be analyzed correctly and not approved simply because some poor jealous people shit talk about the OP.

8 hours ago, Sergen said:

Namedropping, Bullshitting & Insults

While I do think that a vouch from you does and should be taken into account more than a 1 post member’s ... at the end of the day all you did say here was:

- you haven’t even played the game (with her)

- meepy is an obsessive go-getter 

- you are very important to the cheater removal team

- most other gamers are too stupid to understand what motivates speed-runners (and/or are jealous)

How, exactly, does this help?

B1rvine said he’ll look into it. If you are right it’ll get unflagged in due course.

I don't think the reports against her are correct...

And she gets a lot of reports because she intentionally plans trophies. She does as much progress against all trophies before popping any, that way your overall completion time is very low, because it only counts from your first pop until the platinum pops, not from when you actually started the game. And because she does this, people think it's off that she gets trophies "too fast" in certain games, like getting 100 hours trophy only some few minutes or hours after starting the game.

I do however suspect she might not do everything by the book, meaning, she doesn't sync the first earned trophy, so that if she accidentally earn a trophy, she deletes the profile (and the trophies) and tries again with a backed up save.

Edited by MMDE

Something peculiar was shared with me after this dispute started... and I'm not sure what to make of it. -- However, I'll lift the flag, based on the details described in Meepy's opening posts. If someone has evidence contradicting her that this can't be planned out ultra quick like she's done, then message me.

Edited by B1rvine