any easy way to do guessing game?

melodicmizery

ive tried this trophy multiple times over the years solo and i just cant do it. is there any easy way that i dont know of? is it better with a team of jammers who just kill and bag everyone and keep repeating until they guess the boxes right and throwing jammers like crazy? i have all the required perks

problems i have are

cameras facing right at certain spots making it impossible to cut the boxes
the obvious, guessing which boxes to cut on a pure %10 luck chance
if you break a camera, the stupid enemy will report it
if you kill the enemy, they respawn
only having 4 bags, and 4 pager answers. not good if the enemy respawns
3 levels of door to get through hoping you dont get spotted while picking the first door, thats IF you guess the 2 cut lines

what the f were they thinking when they made this?

does the disc version have a patch you can delete that makes this any easier. id gladly delete my level 100 and start over just to get this thing out of the way.

the cameras detect everything, but yet if you break  the cameras the enemy reports it, if you kill the enemy the camera can see them, or they will just respawn.

i feel trolled lol

i did ONCE get the server years ago i think, and it was so heavy i got spotted and killed if i recall

Edited by melodicmizery

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, you can do this solo if you bring a saw and 2 jammers but in my opinion you should squad up. It is possible with 3 people, but 4 gives you more time. Everyone needs to max out jammer duration, upgrade so guard checks also are blocked and atleast one need the skill that let's you open reforched doors.

So the strategy is to ECM rush which means every 30 sec someone please a jammer (remember there is some deployment time so you have to start placing it after about 25 sec) This will make it so you are free to run around and kill guards and get spotted without the alarm going off. 

Your team should split into two groups, one looking for the boxes and the other group finding the server room. Voice communication is recommended to tell each other when someone cuts a wire and when the next guy should please a ecm jammer.

The trophy will still require some luck there are 5 box and 2 wires that is correct. So you should have about a 10% chance. My team used about 1 hour to get it. So estimate about 10 min to 5 hours to get it (depending on your luck)

Good luck, I am open for questions if something was unclear 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, pikaopas said:

Hey, you can do this solo if you bring a saw and 2 jammers but in my opinion you should squad up. It is possible with 3 people, but 4 gives you more time. Everyone needs to max out jammer duration, upgrade so guard checks also are blocked and atleast one need the skill that let's you open reforched doors.

So the strategy is to ECM rush which means every 30 sec someone please a jammer (remember there is some deployment time so you have to start placing it after about 25 sec) This will make it so you are free to run around and kill guards and get spotted without the alarm going off. 

Your team should split into two groups, one looking for the boxes and the other group finding the server room. Voice communication is recommended to tell each other when someone cuts a wire and when the next guy should please a ecm jammer.

The trophy will still require some luck there are 5 box and 2 wires that is correct. So you should have about a 10% chance. My team used about 1 hour to get it. So estimate about 10 min to 5 hours to get it (depending on your luck)

Good luck, I am open for questions if something was unclear 

thanks thats a good strategy. i spent another 3 days trying to do it solo (after my first post) and i failed miserably lol