Official Server Shutdown announced: January 2021

Juxta-Dowgle

5 hours ago, Igni said:

The stat message is appearing, but the games are saving right now. I know, as I've gotten multiple trophies and lore challenges done and they've remained finished in the stat pages

Sometimes, not always. I played two long incursions only to have them not save at all. :/

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Sometimes, not always. I played two long incursions only to have them not save at all. :/

Yeah it's back to being horrid now. There was a period of a few hours yesterday where everything worked fine for me 

seems like the game gave me the match data after I turned it of when it was not saving. But I checked the game now and it's updated however this result in that I got all 5 challenges for Kelvin done without the trophy. How do I fix this?

EDIT: I tired a match with Kelvin as soon I did damage with him I got the trophy 

Edited by ShadowHunter815x
  • Like 1

As status update. I just finish all the " play together with"  using hardcore suiciding.

18 saved

17 not saved

I do say that before finishing I had a streak of 7.

(maybe the servers are 100% saving again?)

EDIT: First real match after the 7 and it didnt save

Edited by Bumperklever

@EdinhoNRight now it really isn't worth doing anything unless you can pop it all in one game. When we do get uptime, you should focus on getting missions done, then doing Operations and prepping every multi-match Lore challenge (the ones that require saving of stats)

1 hour ago, Igni said:

@EdinhoNRight now it really isn't worth doing anything unless you can pop it all in one game. When we do get uptime, you should focus on getting missions done, then doing Operations and prepping every multi-match Lore challenge (the ones that require saving of stats)

Sure, I'll still try because the servers seem to be saving around 50% of progress for me.

It's annoying to lose 40 minutes of progress in one story mission and etc but as long as it eventually saves, it's good. Will still try to finish the game in this state.

However I'll focus on other shutdowns who will come first, who knows if eventually the servers problems get fixed (highly unlikely though)

Servers were about 50/50 last night and were saving every match this morning.

Also, for anyone that has a partner (no bots), look into warfare mode for some of those big damage challenges.

Borderlands 3 getting a Valentine's day event starting on the 13th. Dont be surprised if that breaks these servers all over again

Edited by AJ_-_808

3 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

So its still saving 100%?

We don’t know how long will stay like this, but for now for my experience is 50/50  but some players have no problem at all maybe because how they are close to the servers from their locations .

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

For what it's worth, i've been playing for the last week solidly every day and haven't had any issues with saves. So hopefully it'll stay like this for everyone :)

Yea the servers have been really stable for the past 3 orso weeks. So it is the perfect time to be boosting this. However, for how long will it last? :) 

---

FYI. From what I can see, I cannot buy platinum anymore. I could still do it a week ago. Wondering if this is also the case with other regions.

The 100% is in that sense unachievable now for the people that are just starting and didnt have the season pass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Yea the servers have been really stable for the past 3 orso weeks. So it is the perfect time to be boosting this. However, for how long will it last? :) 

Haha yes! I'm pretty much like this playing it at the moment:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

With the Platinum, it got removed from sale on the 24th of Feb from what I can see. This is one of the longest sunsets of a game i've seen, it's weird that they are removing the currency transactions quite a few months before things shut down, unless i'm missing something obvious as to why :)

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

They announced the removal of platinum currency in February months ago, however, that doesn't completely rule out the 100%.

If/when the servers are unstable, even though the match results dont save, if you happen to finish a mission that rewards platinum (or credits), you still get the reward.  It would be possible to re-complete the same mission for platinum currency indefinitely as long as the servers dont save.

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 1