Official Server Shutdown announced: January 2021

Juxta-Dowgle

Apparently Borderlands 3 is also experiencing server issues.  Borderlands is their flagship title, so they kindof have to fix it.  Hopefully that fix will affect battleborn (since it definitely seems to be a server side issue)

Edited by AJ_-_808

Update : I got their reply today & here is what they said : 

Hey Loka,

Thanks for getting back to me with that information!

I just wanted to let you know that thanks to players like yourself, we've gathered enough information to notify the development team of this issue and they're working towards a resolution.

Unfortunately, we don't have visibility of their progress from here in customer support and will be unable to provide any updates as to when a fix will be implemented. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out and notify us about this issue.

If you have any other questions or concerns I can help you out with, please don't hesitate to let me know! I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

2K Jazmine
Customer Support
2K Games

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FOOTBALLNUT said:

Play 2 mission and 1 Incursion all in one sitting and all of them retrieving data history failed :(

Wait for my updates. Don't stress (:

I am really working hard for this & I am at work now I will update you when I get home. 

Edited by ahmwe

47 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Wait for my updates. Don't stress (:

I am really working hard for this & I am at work now I will update you when I get home. 

Thanks man, all my history data have not been saved for the past 3 days and I notice most recently history on Battleborn trophy log have some members got theirs lore challenge done in the past 2 days. Not sure if Battleborn servers is separate by region or shared

Thanks man, all my history data have not been saved for the past 3 days and I notice most recently history on Battleborn trophy log have some members got theirs lore challenge done in the past 2 days. Not sure if Battleborn servers is separate by region or shared

It's definitely separates since people got them & other don't. Moreover why don't we have datas center before enter the mission? Because you will be choose the nearest server in your country to get your data easily & better connection but since there is a bug , it will destroy that advantage of the data center & you will be lucky if you get it saved. 

Edited by ahmwe

Don't trust the recent trophies earned. Some people could have done most lore challenges before the server trouble and only needed one or two that can be done in just a single game.

• Like 1

Update : I already called 2K due to the issue & they told me to make a ticket , even I attached the picture of the error message .They sent me an e-mail to fill out the ticket & to track it & they said look will look into it & solve the issue. 

Edited by ahmwe

29 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

Still not saving?

Yeah still , I played 3 matches none of them were saved. 

I already tweeted to their account on Twitter to battleborn, Gearbox ( no response yet ) for to 2K I made a ticket & sent to them an email about the issue. 

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Game is pretty unplayable at this point. Anyone who hasn't submitted a ticket yet should do so. Only thing that will motivate them to fix this is enough people complaining...

I strongly agree. Since on their Twitter account they said ”we will continue to provide updates on the sun sitting of the title when appropriate ". 

10 hours ago, kryptor_kris said:

I dont think there gonna do anything. I messaged them on twitter too. No response

Still too early to give up. It was the weekend and today is a federal holiday in the US, may take some time for a response. They've fixed a similar issue before, so they should be technically capable. We just need to show there's enough of a remaining player base to make it worth it.

Worst case they'll come out and say they're retiring it early, but then at least we'll know. And with a whole year remaining, I'm hoping that's unlikely if we make enough noise. I'll tweet them as well.

EDIT: Just tweeted Battleborn and GearboxOfficial. Really hoping they do still fix it. Actually it reminds me of Evolve, which became briefly unplayable in the wake of its (partial) server closure. 2K did go back and correct that despite things looking pretty bleak, hopefully this will end similarly.

Edited by RNumbers