Official Server Shutdown announced: January 2021

Juxta-Dowgle

6 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If they retire this early or fail to fix it, they're going to damage the Godfall release since they're the publisher

Pretty much no one in the world except the people in this thread are even aware of the issue, let alone care. Them not fixing a dead game would be annoying to us few but it's absolutely not affecting Godfall lol

41 minutes ago, Muffy said:

Pretty much no one in the world except the people in this thread are even aware of the issue, let alone care. Them not fixing a dead game would be annoying to us few but it's absolutely not affecting Godfall lol

Who's to say Godfall won't be a dead game either based on Gearbox's "responses" to issues for their games. I mean their cash cow Borderlands 3 is having problems too.

Just now, POEman553 said:

Who's to say Godfall won't be a dead game either based on Gearbox's "responses" to issues for their games. I mean their cash cow Borderlands 3 is having problems too.

Their responses are pretty irrelevant since yknow, Godfall isn't their game. They're just publishing it 

6 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

I heard it maybe working again so I tried it myself. 2 out of 2 matches successfully saved! I don't know if it's 100% resolved but it's certainly not in a 100% fail state anymore. :awesome:

Ooh nice if some other players can keep me updated today how the servers are. Then i can play tommorow ?

Got a half dozen meltdown matches done, all saved.

@ahmwe, try switching servers instead of using the default "use optimal" option and see if that helps? 

If that doesn't work, try finding a boosting partner that can host.  If theirs saves, presumably yours will too.  If you like, message me and we can try that. I'm online nearly every day for a couple hours around 6AM Hawaii time [-10]

Edited by AJ_-_808

Ok here are some points which make me worry : 

- There is only one update, which was in 2017 after that there was no support .

- They didn't say anything about the technical issues before or even what's going to happen .

- when I sent an issue ticket there were the same exact email back & fourth ( maybe bot ) 

- They didn't say for how long will it take, they even didn't mention anything about it in Twitter. 

If they wanted to shut it down without warning, they will do before even the announcement or maybe they heard us. If not maybe because of a another game has issues & affects the server of battleborn & they will try to bring it back!! Hmm maybe the opposite.