Juxta-Dowgle

Official Server Shutdown announced: January 2021

260 posts in this topic

It’s very hard to guess in here honestly...don’t judge yet , it’s matter of time & I hope they won’t take long time I meant by long time weeks or even months. 

Update : login guys ok (:

I will try a mission & I'll update you (:

Update: I played two missions one saved one not . 

Very likely they're not doing anything, the not saving error went away on it's own last time and likely is doing the same right now. Finish this as soon as you can, could go fully unobtainable forever any day 

Only saved 1 of my 3 matches just now... BUT all my lore progress saved from all three games. Not sure wtf is up with this game.

Edit: Yeah, no, it's fucked again...

Edited by RNumbers

The issue back again, played 3 matches none saved . 

sooo i have the game laying arround here ... should i start before the ingame shop closes or just leave the game alone? im not confident at all they will fix a broken game they make 0 money with

This error goes away on its own, once it's completely gone it usually stays away for around a month. If you feel like playing 100 hours of a risky game in that time, go for it 

28 minutes ago, CriticalPwner said:

sooo i have the game laying arround here ... should i start before the ingame shop closes or just leave the game alone? im not confident at all they will fix a broken game they make 0 money with

My advice is not to start the game like really!! You wanna play it with a broken server .

4 minutes ago, Muffy said:

This error goes away on its own, once it's completely gone it usually stays away for around a month. If you feel like playing 100 hours of a risky game in that time, go for it 

But two days the error gone & come back today.

4 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

My advice is not to start the game like really!! You wanna play it with a broken server .

But two days the error gone & come back today.

Wasn't gone, just a lot more rare. I still got it once every 10 or so games 

I still have matches not saved . Any one the same? 

Weird, played the first story mission, got the error when I finished but everything seems to be saved, even the second mission unlocked

3 minutes ago, Muffy said:

Weird, played the first story mission, got the error when I finished but everything seems to be saved, even the second mission unlocked

Yeah it happened to me once & was tried to get around the error somehow but it didn’t work with me ! 

This error stayed for two or three days then everything went smoothly.

So, you must Speed things up when it’s working . 

Played well over 30-40 games within the last four days and all of them saved for me. Finished lore challenges for 6 or 7 characters, did two playthroughs of Campaign and even did one of the Operation missions. Got my platinum today!

I'm US East, so it's possible the servers are only working based on location, because I didn't have a single error for days.

5 minutes ago, Uri said:

Played well over 30-40 games within the last four days and all of them saved for me. Finished lore challenges for 6 or 7 characters, did two playthroughs of Campaign and even did one of the Operation missions. Got my platinum today!

I'm US East, so it's possible the servers are only working based on location, because I didn't have a single error for days.

Ohh so lucky congratulations ^^ wish us the best of luck ...

As a EU player, I could not connect to servers yesterday, they must have done something, bacause a couple of hours later I could, and all my games saved. 

I tried everything but leads to no avail. 

11 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

So the servers are not working again?

Honestly, at this point, it depends on who you ask. Best you can do is log in and see for yourself.

I just done 2 mission and 1 captured all in one sitting none of them saved. Past 2 days everything have been saved btw I'm from South-east Asia

Edit: Just played  2 more captured none saved

Edited by FOOTBALLNUT
Edit more text...

Still not saving anything!

1 incursion, 2 capture - nothing saved.

How disappointing 

Yeah, I'm in the same boat again. It's not even saving story mission progress. Played the 3rd one twice and it won't unlock the next.😕  Is it really worth the hassle? Ugh. Sucks. 

Played 3 captured in one sitting nothing saved from South-east Asia region.

Edited by FOOTBALLNUT
add few more text...

Two full days with nothing saved !!

Apparently, they know about it and still trying to fix it.  Seems this might be attributed to another gearbox game requiring maintenance (borderlands 3 probably?)