Official Server Shutdown announced: January 2021

Juxta-Dowgle

28 minutes ago, CriticalPwner said:

sooo i have the game laying arround here ... should i start before the ingame shop closes or just leave the game alone? im not confident at all they will fix a broken game they make 0 money with

My advice is not to start the game like really!! You wanna play it with a broken server .

4 minutes ago, Muffy said:

This error goes away on its own, once it's completely gone it usually stays away for around a month. If you feel like playing 100 hours of a risky game in that time, go for it 

But two days the error gone & come back today.

4 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

My advice is not to start the game like really!! You wanna play it with a broken server .

But two days the error gone & come back today.

Wasn't gone, just a lot more rare. I still got it once every 10 or so games 

3 minutes ago, Muffy said:

Weird, played the first story mission, got the error when I finished but everything seems to be saved, even the second mission unlocked

Yeah it happened to me once & was tried to get around the error somehow but it didn’t work with me ! 

This error stayed for two or three days then everything went smoothly.

So, you must Speed things up when it’s working . 

Played well over 30-40 games within the last four days and all of them saved for me. Finished lore challenges for 6 or 7 characters, did two playthroughs of Campaign and even did one of the Operation missions. Got my platinum today!

I'm US East, so it's possible the servers are only working based on location, because I didn't have a single error for days.

5 minutes ago, Uri said:

Played well over 30-40 games within the last four days and all of them saved for me. Finished lore challenges for 6 or 7 characters, did two playthroughs of Campaign and even did one of the Operation missions. Got my platinum today!

I'm US East, so it's possible the servers are only working based on location, because I didn't have a single error for days.

Ohh so lucky congratulations ^^ wish us the best of luck ...