DividedByMankind

Enter the titan Raid

18 posts in this topic

anybody know if we will be able to matchmake for it or do you have to have a team?

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

anybody know if we will be able to matchmake for it or do you have to have a team?

You have to have a team. 

35 minutes ago, unsalsrtprk said:

You have to have a team. 

You are able to search in matchmaking for a group, someone from ubi mentioned that in the forums.

Edited by Surgical_Assault

Ah, picked this up again just to return it after I get my last trophy for the plat.

2 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Ah, picked this up again just to return it after I get my last trophy for the plat.

Same here.

The timeline in the game on the menu says it opens on November 28th, 8 pm UTC. I guess we have to wait a few hours depending on your timezone.

4 hours ago, number1gamerever said:

They say it's 12 pm PST.

Good, I wanna get this crap over with lol

This game is so fucking stupid.  so they do an update about 30 minutes ago that requires a restart and upon restarting you read to gather on island for opening of raid.  So you fly out there and the drones still come and blow you up.  I think they are pretty over hyped about their stupid raid where as most everybody just wants to forget this stupid game ever existed.  First thing that happened upon logging in the 1st time in two months was i got stuck on a rock!  Fucking ubisoft!  

OMG the raid is a absolute train wreck as well.  They should just add raids to all their games all with 4 boss fights.  be glad you only have to enter it an not beat it.

Edited by steel6burgh

Add me if you want to do the raid trophy. You have to be with 4 people to enter the raid. Put "Raid Breakpoint" in message please.

PSN kantera
Timezone GMT + 1

Thank you!

Edit: All done!

Edited by kantera

What i need to do after taking the quest? How can i enter the raid?

DID IT THANKS

Edited by Ward_Iraqi

I'm only gear score 104, so I felt like the kid at Halloween that sees all his friends get candy but me, lol.

The score requirement is in red. You click on, and they basically say, 'kid, get lost.' Lol.

I did finish the raid in TD2. That was ridiculous. I was lucky that I was able to get it with randoms.

Edited by TheGoaler
added a note on the Division 2 Raid

So no match-making, huh? Lame... well, I guess DM me on PSN if anyone needs help getting four people. I don't have four friends who play. I'm in the central timezone.

PSN: Nightowljrm

5 hours ago, Nightowljrm said:

So no match-making, huh? Lame... well, I guess DM me on PSN if anyone needs help getting four people. I don't have four friends who play. I'm in the central timezone.

PSN: Nightowljrm

You have matchmaking. 

OPTIONS, SOCIAL, and then player search for raid.  DO NOT TRY TO START AT MISSIONS.... 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:27 AM, DeXt3r_ger said:

You have matchmaking. 

OPTIONS, SOCIAL, and then player search for raid.  DO NOT TRY TO START AT MISSIONS.... 

Thanks! Still took me an HOUR to get four people who would actually open the door. Ridiculous.