Darksider

35 minutes ago, Darksider said:
Spoiler

Hey, folks. I've first started playing this game back in May or June from this year, and I had no issues whatsoever. For various reasons, I didn't play it anymore for the last six months, not because I wasn't enjoying it, it's actually a pretty good game, but I was busy with some other stuff, like grinding the multiplayer trophies for Killzone Shadow Fall, or playing a lot of Fortnite: Battle Royale with friends. I came back to this game because I was only missing two trophies from the base game (story-related, needed to complete the last two missions), and I'm having a tough time with the game. Whenever a try to loot a enemy body or an animal skin, I have like some weird freeze/lag, or maybe FPS drops, not too sure what it is actually. It's kinda annoying tho, and it feels like it's getting worse, because the more I play, the more the issue occurs. I think I also have this problem when I find a new location, or when the game auto-save (this one ain't shocking, to be fair). Sometimes I don't even need to loot my kills, only walking by them is enough for the game to freeze (I usually walk near them in order to take back the arrows I used, you know). A this time I beat the game and got my Platinum, but I'm going to 100% this game, and playing on Infamous difficulty will be no fun at all if the game struggles like that. I don't remember having this issue the first time I played Far Cry 5, that's why I'm creating this topic. Help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. : I have the PlayStation 4 Pro. Not too sure if that changes anything.

Do you use Rest Mode on your console?

• 2 weeks later...