How many of my non platinumed games are Still obtainable

christof1712

Hi guys

It’s a lazy question I know but I have about 36 games left that I have not platinumed. I know some are unobtainable as servers have closed down, I am looking at you annoying wwe games! 

just wondered if someone could tell me which ones still are and which are not. 

• Like 2

Unobtainable:

UFC Undisputed 3

GTA V(run like the wind trophy)

Black ops 2(big leagues trophy)

WWE 2K13

WWE 2K14

PES2012

Fifa 13

Bulletstorm

Crysis2

Gran Turismo 5

EA SPORTS UFC will shut down on December 2nd 2019

Everything else should be obtainable.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Yeah it is, but isn't it kinda annoying to set up? And you need a good computer?

I had a play with it for Unreal Tournament 3. It's not too difficult, and my laptop is about 7 years old.. ?

Edited by iXanon
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Unobtainable:

UFC Undisputed 3

GTA V(run like the wind trophy)

Black ops 2(big leagues trophy)

WWE 2K13

WWE 2K14

Uncharted3

PES2012

Fifa 13

Bulletstorm

Crysis2,

EA SPORTS UFC will shut down on December 2nd 2019

Don't do that. You're just encouraging laziness that way. What next, someone will post a thread "How can I get a platinum in my games, can someone give me trophy guides links? Thanks!". Fuck no.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Don't do that. You're just encouraging laziness that way. What next, someone will post a thread "How can I get a platinum in my games, can someone give me trophy guides links? Thanks!". Fuck no.  

Damn, I wanted to update the above mentioned list since there are some titles missing, but then I read your comment and...

"And I do not know what to dooooo.... And it makes me saaaad"...

20 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Yeah it is, but isn't it kinda annoying to set up? And you need a good computer?

Nah, it is actually quite easy and you do not need "good" computer, just to start some "dos-mode" apps :].

Ok, I have to:

37 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Unobtainable:

Uncharted3

No, he is missing "Buddy system" which can be earned via LAN - plat obtainable.

37 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

No:

Gran Turismo 5.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I had some free time and I just wanted to see which game are still obtainable lol so why not

19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

No:

Gran Turismo 5.

I completely missed that one lol?, thanks for the heads up, I added it to the list

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

One day man will get enough motivation to invent something that you can type a question into and it will give you an answer...something like a search website...hmmm...perhaps something like googol..no that doesn't look cool enough...I'll work on it and get back to you.

Until that day, we will be forced to hope other people will do our leg work for us....

People find a search engine too hard to operate...imagine how high the level of fail would be for this generation if they had to actually leave their command centers, trek across town to the library and then use a card catalog to look up reference materials, but you actually have to search through multiple books because the "fact" that you want isn't included in the first two books...

Edited by PSXtreme_
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

@PSXtreme_ As you know, there were door-to-door Encyclopedia set sales men in our youth and I grew up in a house with a set. It must seem so absurd to young people now. The library was for all the other books, I had the facts on hand. ;)

We had a set also...but still needed to go to the BIG Carnegie Library in Pittsburgh when we had reports to do.

We used to look forward to getting the updated yearbooks that would come each January too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

If OP wont even list the games they're inquiring about, why should anyone spend their time to help?

Yeah, I know - we all already blamed OP for laziness, but anyway:

That was actually the easiest step:

https://psnprofiles.com/christof1712?completion=very-incomplete

All 36 unearned plats OP mentioned.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...