PS+ December 2019

DEI2EK

Decent games but Titanfall 2 has been dirt cheap multiple times, i was interested in supercross though so this saves me from having to buy it

EKZJjtCUEAA3cfL.jpg

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/11/27/decembers-free-ps-plus-games-titanfall-2-and-monster-energy-supercross-the-official-videogame/

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/11/27/titanfall-2-and-monster-energy-supercross-are-your-ps-plus-games-for-december/

Edited by DaivRules
Added links
  • Like 3

I’m having a hard time believing this leak. A game that’s been on sale for €5 many times and a game that’s already on Ps Now? That would be the first time that happens. Titanfall 2 is a good game, but I already own it.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

A generic shooter that didn't sell well, and a mediocre racer from Milestone. Titanfall 2 isn't bad, but at 3+ years old this thing has been in the bargain bin for ages. Milestone racers start in the bargain bin, so yeah.

Just another mediocre month. Which makes it pretty much the expected offering from what has become an uninspired service from Sony.

OK month I guess, assuming this is true. Already own Titanfall 2 so that's a bit of a bummer. The milestone motocross games tend to be fairly mediocre, and most of the times the only change is the grind for the plat being extended. Furthermore Milestone games are notorious for having absolutely trash servers, so get ready for that one if you're interested in platting it.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I bought Titanfall 2 for £1.99 last year, it's been on sale loads for £3.99, and its on EA Access, it's a joke to be on Plus. Supercross another dirt cheap game that hardly anyone will be interested in and is on PS Now.... Really bad month. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1