PS+ December 2019

DEI2EK

2 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Always fancied a crack at Titanfall. Anyone who has played, any thoughts on it, what is it similar to, does it play well etc?

I can't stress this enough, TF2 is an awesome FPS shooter. And not just that. It combines FPS shooter genre with unusual traversal and adds mech fights on top of that. I don't want to spoil here but there are some pretty clever mechanics included in the game and once I was finished with one particular level, I had to go check on YouTube to see how they pulled it off (from technical point of view).

Platinum is easy except for one trophy which requires some practice but other than that it's pretty straightforward with no missables.

And yeah, as @BeautifulTorment mentioned, it was developed by Respawn and they know how to make good FPS (old CoD:MW was created by the same devs).

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I wish they would have a game that wasn't sports, shooter or racing game for once. Just something different. 

... Literally the current month.

3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

That would be good, two games i don't own already. But Spyro Trilogy would be better.

Spyro is worth actually being paid for, especially with the all the games finally being on disc now, requiring no internet or internet-download whatsoever. It's even on sale now for an even easier steal.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

It is the smoothest FPS I've played. Respawn did a great job.

This is why I fancied it. I have heard good reports over time and having just recently finished Star Wars Fallen Order (made by Respawn) I have good expectations of it. 

14 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I can't stress this enough, TF2 is an awesome FPS shooter. And not just that. It combines FPS shooter genre with unusual traversal and adds mech fights on top of that. I don't want to spoil here but there are some pretty clever mechanics included in the game and once I was finished with one particular level, I had to go check on YouTube to see how they pulled it off (from technical point of view).

Platinum is easy except for one trophy which requires some practice but other than that it's pretty straightforward with no missables.

And yeah, as @BeautifulTorment mentioned, it was developed by Respawn and they know how to make good FPS (old CoD:MW was created by the same devs).

Hmm this does sound like something i’d entertain. I have heard good reports as I said earlier on this game and was always close to buying it, but opted for other titles instead. Does look good aswell.

Straight forward plat is always a plus too which usually sways my thoughts on playing aswell (not always).

Thanks for the feedback, if we do get it, i’ll play it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Vergil said:

What a surprise. A shooter.....

Because shooter is probably the genre that'd please most people..

They can't put much sport at all on there since it's a very polarising genre that doesn't appeal to the masses (PES 19 for example), RPGs they could do more of. I'm sure you appreciate as a big fan of them that stuff like Shoot 'em ups and fighting games are very niché genres, especially the former. There's about 21 people in the world wanting a shoot 'em up in the lineup, fighting games many more but nowhere near as many as shooters or RPGs for example. They probably should do a fighting games or two a year though as opposed to the zero they do right now.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Always fancied a crack at Titanfall. Anyone who has played, any thoughts on it, what is it similar to, does it play well etc?

It plays well but if you have a 1st or 2nd model Pro then be prepared for your fan to get mental. Loudest mine has ever gone. 

2 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Because shooter is probably the genre that'd please most people..

They can't put much sport at all on there since it's a very polarising genre that doesn't appeal to the masses (PES 19 for example), RPGs they could do more of. I'm sure you appreciate as a big fan of them that stuff like Shoot 'em ups and fighting games are very niché genres, especially the former. There's about 21 people in the world wanting a shoot 'em up in the lineup, fighting games many more but nowhere near as many as shooters or RPGs for example. They probably should do a fighting games or two a year though as opposed to the zero they do right now.

Its not like a hate shooters or so. But little variety wouldn't hurt. As for shmups that probably will never happen. But im fine with that since i use ps+ as to get extra discount. And it definitely wouldn't hurt to get a fighting game. When was the last time that happened? 

One maybe a year or even 18 months would be enough for me. 

• Like 1

So the Leak was a real Leak. No Spyro Trilogy for me the , maybe next year. Sony, why you don't listen to me.

Finally two games without hundreds of DLCs.

Monster Energy Supercross will be the second Monster-Game i play after Death Stranding.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Its not like a hate shooters or so. But little variety wouldn't hurt. As for shmups that probably will never happen. But im fine with that since i use ps+ as to get extra discount. And it definitely wouldn't hurt to get a fighting game. When was the last time that happened? 

One maybe a year or even 18 months would be enough for me. 

Yeah I agree. I can't even remember. P4AU in February 2016 is the last one I recall. 

Street Fighter V would be a decent offering since most people know the series name and it's at least a renowned fighting series.