PS+ December 2019

DEI2EK

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

I wish they would have a game that wasn't sports, shooter or racing game for once. Just something different. 

Yeah same

Games are ok but I'm just not interested enough to play them and they are very cheap physically so...

I've not been subscribed for a few months now and I don't think I'm really missing out on something. PS plus is not worth it anymore in my opinion especially if you don't play online much.

I seriously cannot believe what was in the IGC back when I started with PS+ in Dec 2012. I was always hyped for the service’s upcoming months and lord did it feel good and fair. Now, after being a customer of this service for almost a decade! all I’m getting for PS christmas is that.

Meanwhile, they add the interesting ones as temporary! bonuses to PS Now.

Edited by triplejmzu8
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

OK month I guess, assuming this is true. Already own Titanfall 2 so that's a bit of a bummer. The milestone motocross games tend to be fairly mediocre, and most of the times the only change is the grind for the plat being extended. Furthermore Milestone games are notorious for having absolutely trash servers, so get ready for that one if you're interested in platting it.

Thankfully, the online in monster energy only requires playing on user generated tracks so its easilly doable in an hour or two without needing a partner.

• Like 1

I just finished Titanfall 2 a few weeks ago, I subscribed to EA access for 1 month and beat that, Unravel and Battlefront 2. Titanfall's campaign is definitely quite fun, has some interesting mechanics, there's a lot of focus on movement, which I liked, and the shooting and titan control are satisfying. The story is fine, nothing special and BT is imo the only memorable character, overall I would certainly recommend it.

Also, I never even heard of the 2nd game...it does not look like something I would ever enjoy playing.

Overall a bad month for me since I already played Titanfall 2. Would have been a meh one otherwise, since Titanfall often goes on sale for 5$, just a few days ago I saw a post on it.

Edited by sillyrobo75

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Another racing game with "Monster" in the title? What could go wrong here, @PooPooBlast? :giggle:

Titanfall 2 is a load of fun, but yeah, I already own it. :/ If these are the games, not quite sure I'll be renewing.. Sony is being a bit stingy with the sale price on Plus this holiday season.

Well I'll be damned!

?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding this month's ps plus, it's not bad only because of Titanfall 2 (already played it). Was such a great game and I highly recommend it. As for this racing game, I'm getting PTSD, thanks for reminding me. :/

I'll pass on this month. Not a fan of racing games in general! 

• Like 1