PS+ December 2019

DEI2EK

Garbage month, a very cheap on sale shooter game with ties to EA and an obscure racing game presented by a company selling literal sugarpiss in a can. Expected something good for december but I guess Playstation has realized that most people will join psplus anyway mid december for the additional discounts, and they are right. I will join psplus despite the games because I wanna finish old psplus games in my backlog and use the discounts, so not too mad about the month being shit this time, most likely not gonna play either of these games though.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 1

Already plated tf2 but the other game seems like an easy plat so no complains from me.

22 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

So Titanfall 2 has only three MP trophies (the last three on the list)?  They seem quite doable, judging from their completion percentages.

You are worrying about the wrong trophies. Becomes the master is the hardest one.

Edited by XXIIlII
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

Already plated tf2 but the other game seems like an easy plat so no complains from me.

You are worrying about the wrong trophies. Becomes the master is the hardest one.

I can understand why you thought I was worrying about difficulty, but I was really only generally curious about MP.  So are there only the three MP trophies?

3 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Considering Titanfall has been on sale the whole year, so almost everybody intetested and their grannies already has it, no a great of a month.

The same can be said about NiOh.

and everybody is a vague term that really doesn't apply to TF2. It was serverly underappreciated and being on PS+ could make the mp a little livelier for a month or so. 

It's a win for people that still dabble in the mp. 

It's a possible win for people that give games a try on PS+ instead of blindly dismissing them.(not directed at anyone but if hit then it hit. )

• Like 2

Not a great month for me since I already have Titanfall 2.  Also, I had no idea that there were even any games on PS4 that were branded by an energy drink company.  And it's right in the title of the game no less, lol.  At first glance, that doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the game.  I'll add it to my list anyway, just in case.

Titanfall 2's multiplayer was probably the most fun I've had with a shooter.  The single player wasn't bad either.

I wonder what rarity ...Becomes the Master will end up at now?

• Like 3

Titanfall 2 Is fun but already own it so.. meh.

The other game very meh. Will try it but doubt it's any good.

10 minutes ago, Helyxx said:

oficially... the worst year since i have PLUS... i will no renew the service for the next year... fuckin shit... 

It's inexpensive though on sale? I mean I hated most of the months but got well enough GOOD (not fuckin shit) games [Hitman and others] to make up for the $40 (always buy on sale) to make up for it.

People have complained about the PS+ free game lineup over the years, but it hasn't been as bad as it has been these last couple months. If it weren't for the cloud storage there would be no real point to this service. Even the flash sales have been on the decline, ps plus discounts aren't even used much aside from one or two specific points throughout the year.

19 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Titanfall 2 Is fun but already own it so.. meh.

The other game very meh. Will try it but doubt it's any good.

It's inexpensive though on sale? I mean I hated most of the months but got well enough GOOD (not fuckin shit) games [Hitman and others] to make up for the $40 (always buy on sale) to make up for it.

well.. to me it was fucking shit.. most of the indie games i enjoy, the rest of the people hated, now they don put any indie games but the good or normal games they put i already have them or i dont like them. In the las 4 months i didn like any games they put... so... its not worth it for me.. sorry for my english im from Argentina.

4 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Two games with multiplayer!? Bad, bad month! When will devs/Sony learn that everyone (because it's my opinion) hates multiplayer!

At least the Monster trophies look like they don't require actually interacting with another human being. Servers are probably already down or something ridiculous like that.

You do realise that most people subscribe to plus for the ability to play multiplayer? So the most logical sense is to have some plus games that have multiplayer. Also like everyone else has said, Titanfall 2 is fantastic, and from memory the multiplayer trophies take like 20 minutes so you can knock them over immediately and never touch it again, but it is really fun also.

• Like 2