PS+ December 2019

DEI2EK

14 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Try to keep up man, I said: "I just want polished games that don't require DLCs to get 100% trophy completion" and half of what you named contains just that.

As for my recent trophy activity, don't confuse me burning through my backlog in anticipation for the PlayStation 5 as a means for you to try and take a dig at the style of games I enjoy playing.

I think the basic point here is you just wont be happy with whatever we get and just want to complain for the fucking sake of it in reality. Either buy the DLC or just finish the base game for fuck sake, it won't destroy your existence to not have them. If it means that much the fucking thing.

It wasn't a dig at what you play, I couldn't give a shit but to complain about the games I posted above when you haven't played anything remotely as good for a long time is again just for the sake of complaining.

17 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Not sure us voting on the games is realistic is it. I would like Cyberpunk and Watch Dogs Legion on release for free please?! All well and good wanting more but we used to get half arsed indie shite. Personally I would rather have 2 decent ones than 4 piles of crap.

Off the top of my head we have had Darksiders 2, Arkham Knight, The Last of Us, Nioh, Outcast 2 all in the last few months. All really good top rated games. Certainly not the shit you make it out to be. You seem to be content with stacking 4 minute piles of shite or 2 hour plats the rest of the time so what's up with these?!

Not like that the vote system should be when u get to vote for a game that they choose like when grow home and some other game were our choice to pick and vote for next month and grow home won. They could do that for triple a games that comes out 2014-2017 like resident evil 0 or the evil within vote for October horror and thriller, something like that not games that just came out of the factory 

1 minute ago, freddie1989 said:

I think the basic point here is you just wont be happy with whatever we get and just want to complain for the fucking sake of it in reality. Either buy the DLC or just finish the base game for fuck sake, it won't destroy your existence to not have them. If it means that much the fucking thing.

It wasn't a dig at what you play, I couldn't give a shit but to complain about the games I posted above when you haven't played anything remotely as good for a long time is again just for the sake of complaining.

Calm down, guy...it's just trophies.

To you, I guess games like Doom, Torchlight 2, Uncharted 4, Killing Floor 2, Child of Light, Senua's Sacrifice, Dark Cloud, Max Payne 3, Borderlands TPS, Gauntlet, Deadfall Adventures and Borderlands 2 aren't "remotely as good", but I guess recapping the last 6 months is too long.

Maybe it's ok for both of us to have opinions, yeah? I didn't mean to set you off by replying to a public discussion. My bad.

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

To you, I guess games like Doom, Torchlight 2, Uncharted 4, Killing Floor 2, Child of Light, Senua's Sacrifice, Dark Cloud, Max Payne 3, Borderlands TPS, Gauntlet, Deadfall Adventures and Borderlands 2 aren't "remotely as good", but I guess recapping the last 6 months is too long.

Maybe it's ok for both of us to have opinions, yeah? I didn't mean to set you off by replying to a public discussion. My bad.

I agree we all have opinions let the people discuss what they want to discuss or complain what they want to complain. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Strike-Runner said:

Not like that the vote system should be when u get to vote for a game that they choose like when grow home and some other game were our choice to pick and vote for next month and grow home won. They could do that for triple a games that comes out 2014-2017 like resident evil 0 or the evil within vote for October horror and thriller, something like that not games that just came out of the factory 

I would be perfectly fine with that kind of thing, works for me. You will never please everyone though.

13 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Woah I didn't sit scrolling through your profile to make my point, I glanced at the top of the list. Most of those games are decent or games I have on my list to play.

Of course we both have opinions and you didn't set me off at all. You will never please everyone and some people just seem to constantly complain every month. The games aren't always what I want either or I may own them but hey ho they are good for others. I wont be in here moaning about it.