Some of the trophies bugged/glitched?

5 minutes ago, jadenofshadows said:

About the holding R1, that one is a bit confusing. What you actually need to do is hold R1 until some kind of force explosion happens. At that moment you'll kill an enemy with a different animation, something like impaling them through the stomach. It won't work if you only slow them and kill them normally

Correct,

You will know when the animation happens as there is like a sonic ripple wave which slows enemies down (I think the controller vibrates too), quickly attack and on enemies, mainly s.troopers/creatures it will be a one hit kill. This registers as a kill towards the trophy.

I was missing the jet pack bounty hunter (#1 in the scan data for the Haxion Brood) to complete the 3 needed scans.  He was not spawning at any of the locations I traveled.  I ended up going to Bogano to Oggo Bogdo's pit (the boss frog guy with the red health bar).  In that pit there are 2 jet pack guys that spawn.  I don't know if both count as the right one to scan, but I know for a fact the one with the red hood that I attacked first and killed first counted.

Edited by CBETGUY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 0:45 AM, x-Alec_J-x said:

Ive hit the dang long tongue beastie in his tongue a bunch of time and i cant get the trophy to pop.....is there a secret or a specific place i need to do it. 

Hold L2 to force pull it's tongue out, then a prompt will appear to press Square and you will cut the tongue and should get the trophy.

On 03/12/2019 at 5:31 AM, Eking07 said:

Bounty Hunters not showing up at all. Only mandatory one. It known bug from EA, but occurs randomly for some players.

I thought this glitch had been patched out by EA already?

Also for Bounty Hunters you need to "lose" to the First Bounty Droid you encounter, after this happens you will go through a mission, beat that mission and the bounty hunters will appear randomly through the different worlds then. How or when they do is 100% random, but you'll know when it happens as areas they appeared in will be enemy free.

If you encounter then and still don't get the trophy there is a couple things to try. 1st try switching world's (I had to do this alot on my playthrough as resting at save points more or less respawns the generic enemies and doesn't always guarantee a spawn of bounty hunters.) 2nd Scan the enemies. (The easiest way to track this is by your log if you've been following around scanning every enemy as you fell them you should naturally have seen all 3 hopefully.) 3rd is make sure you are defeating the enemy yourself. (This is probably the one that's giving people the most grief with this trophy and also some kill related ones. Any attacks that are not your own do not count if they killed an enemy I found out this late in the playthrough going for Empowered Slow (they were killed by other enemies hitting then usually a random creature or aoe attack like most explosives.) 

On 1/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, trixter123 said:

cant scan the Electrohammer Purge Trooper in Kashyyyk  so cant get plat :(

I've have the scanner not allow me to scan a few times, one of which was because the dead enemy body despawned before I could , respawning said enemy usually let me scan them the next time I killed them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...