Indonesian psn codes

platinumplayer12

21 minutes ago, platinumplayer12 said:

Is there any trustable and cheap sites to buy digital Indonesian psn codes from? Thanks in advance ;)

https://www.seagm.com/playstation-network-card-psn-indonesia

May I ask... What do you wanna buy in Indonesian PSS?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

https://www.seagm.com/playstation-network-card-psn-indonesia

May I ask... What do you wanna buy in Indonesian PSS?

Thank you! I just thought that it would be cool to get more bang for the buck especially in the sales :) How so? Am i doing something wrong?

Edited by platinumplayer12
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, platinumplayer12 said:

Thank you! I just thought that it would be cool to get more bang for the buck especially in the sales :) How so? Am i doing something wrong?

No, no, no! Of course not, everything is ok :]. I was just wondering if you found some super cheap AAA title in such an "oriental" PSS, that's why I was asking ;).

Everything on hyvä :D

Edited by Smashero

10 hours ago, platinumplayer12 said:

It might be worth checking out the HK store. It lists basically the same stacks and is usually cheaper after conversion fees etc. Worth a look. The Indonesian store is often good for finding english language versions of AS games (same stack).

47 minutes ago, Smashero said:

No, no, no! Of course not, everything is ok :]. I was just wondering if you found some super cheap AAA title in such an "oriental" PSS, that's why I was asking ;).

Well there are a few interesting things on the Indonesian store. I could give you a few tips but where is the fun in that. Happy exploring. ?

• Like 1