Online trophies

Misshandlad

Ok, so I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere about it not being safe playing online because of trophies autopopping which makes psnp flag you, however I can't find this thread anymore.
Was it only for the ps3 or should you still stay away from the ps4 online mode?

Tried scrolling back a few pages of topics but could find nothing, really sorry if I'm tired or blind or both and missed it. Would appreciate any answers all the same.

Thanks for the replies.

Only got the ps4 version and finished most of the story stuff already so was just considering if it's worth going back for a cleanup or just let it be.
Will never get up to an overall 100% completion anyway cause of games with closed servers so what's a few unearned trophies in the long run anyway, still would like to get it as high as possible tho

Edited by Misshandlad

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I haven't seen any hackers on the ps4 version. I asked a friend with several thousand hours in it and he hasn't seen anything crazy. As long as rockstar is still supporting the game, they're gonna keep a tight ship. The ps3 version didn't even go bad till after they abandoned it.