Murphy glitch 28/11/19

MrMaximusHTO

So, you need a video or something? 

Keep in mind this is a 'daily extreme' challenge, so for anybody starting this game keep in mind you need to reach Awesomeness level uh... 5... I guess ? to be able to play the challenge, which means you need to have played some story mode first (if its your first, and never played Rayman Legends before, this could probably take up a couple of hours, but not more than that)

Same 'rules' apply as on the other murphy distance glitches, save a princess in the story mode & use it as your murphy runner

On how to change your runner:

PS: this sort of glitch is very rare so if you're thinking of ever trying to 100% the game today is your chance

Any troubles/problems you can contact me, through here, psn (id: AdruA_) or youtube (or discord) 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, savageamusement said:

At last! Now I have to decide if I can bothered to play online for months to get to the final level of awesomeness

Thank you very much for this thread 1f600.png

If ya can get a routine going it's worth it. Jump on buddy! I say more the merrier 

I just dont have the patience to do them unfortunately, best I can usually get is a silver cup before giving up, at that rate it would take me around 4 months of constant play getting silver on all challenges everyday/week, its the last trophy I need for the platinum though (that and getting a diamond cup which now thanks to this thread might actually happen today)

Edited by savageamusement

@SeedersPhD normally 196,00m should get you a diamond as well, though if the popup shows up tomorrow it wont show you earned a diamond cup, in fact nobody except the person tomorrow as '1st' will see a diamond cup earned, but its not the popup/leaderboard chart that matters, the thing that makes the trophy unlock is having a diamond added at your own 'statistics'

Around 13h left until the challenge ends

Also, make sure if you connect tomorrow you do not:

- go into any online challenge, just wait out for the popup to show (but do connect online by pressing 'start' & 'leaderboards', then press 'back' twice) 

- Delete your savefile

- Sync trophies inbetween connecting-popup

- Use another Vita than the one you're playing Rayman Legends with

I'm saying this because I know 1 person didn't get the trophy the last time despite having the same score, I don't know what he exactly did, but there were a couple of months inbetween the challenge & him asking me what had happened, so its possible he did something in that time that would void him the trophy

@Varhur murphies are 'automatic', you control Murphy instead, technically you 'try to avoid the cpu from dying'

But in this case there's no way around to not die, since the cpu defeats the enemy & in the section after its programmed to jump on the little part of land, but since it gains speed from the kill > it jumps faster (dashjump) > it has too much speed & heigth > falls in the pit

For most parts there's some little tweaky workaround to hinder/block/stop/lose speed by using murphy but in this case anything you do wont stop ur character (laugh by my pronounciation) from falling 

• Like 2

Haha guys thx a lot for posting this. Platinumed the game 4 times on my old account. Started a new account in October and was always flirting with Legends Vita but I waited for a post like this. Rushed through the game to reach Awesomeness Level 5 asap and now I can knock out the hardest trophy first and get the platinum again for one of the best jump n runs ever made. Reached plenty of diamond cups on ps4 but never on vita. I am pretty good but not that good to beat those amazing top tier hardcore gamers haha. So once again thx for the thread MrMaximus and thx AdruA_ for your short video :-) 

Good luck to all of you and hope everybody will be rewarded with the diamond tomorrow. Who knows how many chances we will get  :-)

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chettlar said:

Wait no way.  That would mean they end at 6:30 pm for me.  Are they on a completely different timer then?  Because PS4 for me resets at 2AM.

Exactly. The Vita reset is not similar to PS4 mate. Unfortunately you are a bit too late :-/ 

Everything worked like a charm for me, hopefully everybody got their reward. 

Edited by DavySuicide

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

Exactly. The Vita reset is not similar to PS4 mate. Unfortunately you are a bit too late :-/ 

Everything worked like a charm for me, hopefully everybody got their reward. 

I'm so sad :(.  You guys have no idea how soon I must have shut down the browser before this thread was posted.  Like, it had to have been minutes.  My bad luck knows no bounds.

Well, I probably should get started anyway.  The vita is weirdly hard for me, being so small.  Idk why.  All levels of awesomeness is going to take me some time I think.  It seems inevitable there will be another one that's 160 meters or 400 something meters in the next few months.  I'll just feel a lot better once that happens.

Anyway, so what steps did you do when you earned the trophy?  Just, Complete it, Exit and close the game, wait for the reset, open it, and then just let it pop?  Or is there anything else to do?  I just wanna make sure I don't screw it up if this ever happens again.  For PS4 when I left the game up over reset, it refused to pop until I logged in and out a lot.