Circles of Slaughter are IMPOSSIBLE Solo

nikolistary

On 11/27/2019 at 9:56 PM, KingGuy420 said:

I solo'd them, first try. Definitely not impossible.

I didn't do them first try, but once you have good level 50 legendaries, they really aren't that bad.  P.S. you get great guns by farming those two giant robots at the end of the slaughterhouse.

Edited by derrickd111
tyo

On 11/27/2019 at 8:46 PM, nikolistary said:

Hey everyone,

So I've got all the trophies for Borderlands 3 minus Slaughterhouse 3 and All Side Missions complete. I fought through the Cistern of Slaughter on solo without too much trouble, and I thought the other two would be harder but still possible.

And after over 50, YES FIFTY, tries on each map, I have deemed this trophy IMPOSSIBLE on solo. The huge bitch is that matchmaking couldn't be worse. Like Far Cry 2 worse. I know there's a million concurrent players for BL3 on PS4, yet the circle keeps on spinning into oblivion. It's nearly impossible to get another player in on these matches. Keep in mind I'm a level 50 Zane with massive damage Tediore legendary gear and I STILL can't even get to the last round.

Maybe I just need to add more friends and boost privately. I don't know. I'm just beyond fed up at this point with these massive anointed bullet sponges that teleport right to you only to smack you dead in a second. It's unbalanced for solo, and the anointeds are cheap as fuck.

TL:DR---The Slaughterhouse 3 trophy is IMPOSSIBLE SOLO. You need friends to even stand a chance, and matchmaking is broken so......still wondering why this platinum is at 24% like it's easy or something. Sheesh. 

Set difficulty to easier mode. Use Zane, do them when your not at level 50 as the enemies in the circle will become your level or a bit above or below depending on the rounds. Also make sure you have all the different elements as enemies will use either shields or armor. I found a nice hiding spot in slaughterstar 3000. But it took me multiple times of dying to finally find it. After I found it I barely needed maybe 3 second winds during the 5 rounds. Cistern of slaughter is hard on level 50. Well the last round is.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:46 AM, nikolistary said:

TL:DR---The Slaughterhouse 3 trophy is IMPOSSIBLE SOLO. You need friends to even stand a chance, and matchmaking is broken so......still wondering why this platinum is at 24% like it's easy or something. Sheesh. 

i managed it completely solo in only 2 attempts, it's nowhere near as bad as everybody has being saying if you just have the right build and weapons 

• 2 months later...