Easy method to get to Chaos Level 14 -Just Cause 4

jpmelville

Here is a quick and easy tip to make the Level 14 grind non-existent.  Go to the base on the top Northeastern part of the map at Delta Rio Wanay.  At the base you will find a boat that you can use to easily destroy the enemies.  Take the boat and drive to the middle of the base in the water and you will see two other boats parked in the water.  You should have the 2x chaos active and start destroying these two boats.  Move the camera after destroying the boats and they will instantly respawn.  You should be destroying the enemy helicopters and boats coming towards you as well.  If your boat takes damage, get out and take one of the enemy boats coming toward you.  Between the infinite spawning static boats and non-stop incoming enemies, you will be able to sit in the same spot in the water and get to level 14 with no effort or grind.  I was level 8 when I discovered this, and 20 minutes later I was level 14.  Very easy.

Edited by jpmelville
Additional information
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else have trouble keeping a 2x multiplier? I’m at 100% and still need to get from Chaos Level 9 to 14. But with every method I try I lose all enemies within a minute. I kill a few, leave a few so hopefully they send in reinforcements but nothing happens. Even on the bridge exploit the enemies just go away after a minute orso. Any advice?

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

• 6 months later...
On 01/05/2020 at 10:48 PM, Canario1988 said:

Hey guys!!

Just plat the game and I used this farming method for the last few chaos level

https://youtu.be/IYKdW1bYHyI

It took me no much time to go from lvl 10 till the needed 14

Good luck!!

The fact I need to do this to speed run chaos grinding shows that this game gives out way too little "exp"

• 2 weeks later...